Toribash
Original Post
(re)Introducing: Packs!
Hi!

Today we're happy to announce that packs are back!

The first batch of packs is already available for purchase with the latest Steam version of Toribash in Torishop and on forum with 50% discount.
Prices will go back to normal once the next wave of packs is released this Saturday, so hurry up to get them!

UPDATE: The second wave of packs is out now!

UPDATE 2: The third wave of packs is released!

UPDATE 3: Wave #4 is released!

UPDATE 4: The last wave of color packs is released with 50% discount until the next release!

Wave 1 packs:

Packs

Wave 2 packs:

Packs

Wave 3 packs:

Packs

Wave 4 packs:

Packs

Wave 5 packs:

Packs

Keep an eye on updates not to miss the next wave of packs!
Last edited by sir; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
Originally Posted by AmazingABD View Post
> 697 stock for marine

Keep in mind that the restock happens once every 2-3 years
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Keep in mind that the restock happens once every 2-3 years

Except items with even less than 10 in circulation, such at pet rock etc don't sell for too much, now compared to an item with close to no use, and with over 500 stock, I highly doubt 3 years makes a difference at this point.

And I say close to no use because nobody wants to spend 10k on a full marine just to unbox it, they want the Set because it once held some value.
Bought a Sapphire pack. Showing support for game you enjoy is worth the price. Just like buying a team jersey or game related clothing the way I see it.

In hampa we trust.
Last edited by ed; May 13, 2015 at 01:12 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I'm just gonna lay back, store some money and wait for a void pack
:^):^):^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm just gonna lay back, store some money and wait for a void pack
:^):^):^)

Void isn't all that it's hyped up to be IMO
and the pack will probably be 200$ judging by these insane prices
Last edited by AmazingABD; May 13, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: i fucked
Originally Posted by AmazingABD View Post
Void isn't all that it's hyped up to be IMO
and the pack will probably be 200$ judging by these insane prices

Then we better start saving!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
To be honest you'll have better luck buying 75$ worth of TC then buy the item... Great idea not so great prices. Though the GMs are trying to decrease inflation I don't think that they'll decrease it that much.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
To be honest you'll have better luck buying 75$ worth of TC then buy the item... Great idea not so great prices. Though the GMs are trying to decrease inflation I don't think that they'll decrease it that much.

How are they decreasing inflation when you can only buy them with USD?
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post

Obligatorily jumping in to correct the ever increasing lack of knowledge about staff positions and their roles (and I mean that in the politest possible way).

GMs host events and tourneys and stuff and moderate in game - that's it.

Msquad deals with enforcing rules in the market, handling scam reports and making new market policy etc.

Clan mods deal with clan related things.

Smods moderate all areas of the forum and the game.

This pack stuff introduction was an idea of hampa/sir (so basically Nabi at the core). It is not a particular effort to sink tc or reduce inflation or w/e though I can see how it might seem that way given the recent events but it's just coincidence.
It's fine to make assumptions but please try to avoid spreading misinformation about staff roles and responsibilities since that's something we rely on being accurately know to ensure people can go to the right group for the right reasons.
Hope you understand, enjoy the packs!
*Gets popcorn and waits for shit to get real*
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.