Ranking
Original Post
Random stuff about my band
So, I have a band called "Soulface", and we are going to play in a festival on my home town next month.
The band is only 1 year old, and we are being invited by the town president to play!!
Really cool!!
We play some lo-fi/swing/jazz stuff (For example, we make jazz versions of famous songs, like "In the end" by Linkin Park)
The band has 4 members
2 play clarinet (Me being one of those 2, and I play drums too btw)
1 plays drums
1 plays the piano (And drums sometimes)

I didn't want to play guitar because I wanted to make something different... Our band is unique, because It has clarinets in it and... Yeah XD

I want to know if you like this alternative concept and if you would like to ear our work!! (If so, I will attach an MP3 or MP4 to this post later on)
This sounds like actual content. I hope the show goes well and you've practiced your riffs.
how do u play lofi live do u just use shit equipment
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post

Do you know how Twenty One Pilots do their rap stuff live? That's how we do the lofi
-----
Originally Posted by Last View Post
with a name like soulface I expected it to be metal lol

Makes sense
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
This sounds like actual content. I hope the show goes well and you've practiced your riffs.

We practice like 20 songs in one week and it allways goes well XD
Last edited by Lord; Jul 1, 2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post

laughing more than I should

Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
Do you know how Twenty One Pilots do their rap stuff live? That's how we do the lofi

how they do? unless they rap in a shitty microphone I'm almost sure that it is not lofi
-----
even considering the abusive use of vocoders committed by most of pop musicians, ruining every single song that they produce, that STILL can not be considered lofi
Last edited by Carnage; Jul 3, 2019 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump