Toribash
Original Post
How to start sparring?
I follow mocucha's tutorials, i can youtube run, make a kick or a punch without falling off, and i know i dont have to focus on score, but what about things like playing relaxed and having balance?
This is a signature
Originally Posted by False111 View Post
I follow mocucha's tutorials, i can youtube run, make a kick or a punch without falling off, and i know i dont have to focus on score, but what about things like playing relaxed and having balance?

playing relaxed is irrelevant, try to keep your lumbar straight more often and keeping glutes equal more often, usually will help balance a little
Balance is key to starting out. If you don't know how to balance there really isn't any point to learning anything else. Before you start learning how to move properly, balance is the key to everything that is replay making.
I would recommend you finding sparrers that you like, often watch their replays and then find a sparring partner so you can always be practicing and improving

also, I'm an administrator for a discord server where toribash players are supposed to spar each other and constantly improve at sparring so, feel free to join. PM me your discord tag and I can invite you
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Try to practise non grab mods such as lenshu, rk-mma and others. Playing ABD without grabs is also a great way to improve your balance. Practise is a key for success