Ranking
Original Post
technical support.
I dont know if anybody will need this but i know a bit about how to get rid of viruses and things if your antivirus system cant do it, just pm me if you need anything.

(Mainly just reformating and BIOS cleaning).

Well, I have already been infected by a wave of virus, and I have to admit that it was fucking boring to get rid of them.

I had to download stuffs like Malwarebytes, restart the computer many times etc etc... so well, I think it depends of what virus do you have.
Gone
What anti virus software do you have? I have nortons 2009, and it tells me what sites are safe and what aren't.
I currently have AVG Antivirus Free Edition, and it also says what website are safe and what aren't.
Gone
Hmm, it mighn't be picking up the stealth viruses like mine does. If the problem continues the best idea would be to reformat. If this does not work, take the computer apart and take the flat battery out of the motherboard wait a few minutes and put it back in. This will cause the bios to lose all of its data and if there was a virus on it, then that wil go away too. IF you have tried reformatting, and removing the bios battery, then you must have the virus on another part of yourr system that can store data (i do not know how to fix that) or you have a virus that has dmaged your hardware, or your virus has been planted too deep on your hard drive for a reformat to get to, in which case you should either buy a new hard drive or seek proffesional virus removal.

This message goes for every body: If you do not know how to reformat, pm me on another computer, because you will not be able to receive instruction on the computer that is being reformatted.
If you can give me accurate description of your computer i will also maybe able to instruckt you on how to get to the motherboard bttery.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Hmm, it mighn't be picking up the stealth viruses like mine does. If the problem continues the best idea would be to reformat. If this does not work, take the computer apart and take the flat battery out of the motherboard wait a few minutes and put it back in. This will cause the bios to lose all of its data and if there was a virus on it, then that wil go away too. IF you have tried reformatting, and removing the bios battery, then you must have the virus on another part of yourr system that can store data (i do not know how to fix that) or you have a virus that has dmaged your hardware, or your virus has been planted too deep on your hard drive for a reformat to get to, in which case you should either buy a new hard drive or seek proffesional virus removal.

This message goes for every body: If you do not know how to reformat, pm me on another computer, because you will not be able to receive instruction on the computer that is being reformatted.
If you can give me accurate description of your computer i will also maybe able to instruckt you on how to get to the motherboard bttery.

This is a fucking retarded way to deal with a virus. Also, norton is one of the worst antivirus programs out there. I suggest using a variety of free virus and adware scanners, like avg free, malwarebytes, adaware, and spybot search and destroy.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by coloo View Post

Why the fuck would you bother doing this? Just get a good (definitely not Norton) anti-virus program. McAfee is actually quite good, despite the annoying messages that keep popping up.

And if your computer has reached the point of no return, then copy your data to an external hard drive, wipe your computer, and reinstall. Yes it takes a couple of hours but it works.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
The best 2 Anti-viruses are NOD32 (used in banks,and other high security places) and Kapersky. both cost, but are well worth the money, i assure you. ive used NOD32 for 3 years now, and ive only had 1 major OS problem, and that was my fault
lol i know of a website that can get you unlimited free trials (yes complete versions) for NOD32
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.