Toribash
Original Post
Collabs
How do you make collabs? Me and NoCheerios wanna make one but we don't know how to D: can you help?
ugly
It kinda depends on what you're working on, but it's pretty much just one person starting the work, the other person offers suggestions and adds their piece, and back&forth.
But Pulse and Leyz, their collab said [insert replay name here] by [Imba]Leyz AND [JollyR]Pulse.

Thats what I want to know how to do, it says both of their names...how do you do that??
ugly
Wait, what? Sorry, but I've (personally) never heard of collaborating on Replay Editing, so I don't know. I guess just make the replay and share it with the other person, they edit it to make it better and give it back to you, then you edit it, and just go back and forth till it's perfect.
Basically, it functions by one person doing one part, sending the file to the other person, that person adds more, etc. etc. as for the name, It's just some basic replay editing involving opening up the replay with notepad, finding where it says your name, then replacing it with whatever you want.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.