ES Recruitment Drive
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Fake linked it, you pay X amount of TC to have a sentence or word you write, each letter costs TC though, it can be pretty expensive. You can make the text Bold, Italic and Underlined and have literally any colour.

Pretty straight forward when you go to the user title section, be mindful though about the text size, because if you have it small then it’s literally the same size as the text you see on posts, I put mine at size 7 I think lol
-----
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
i think its forum vip (dont quote me)

with VIP you can only have a larger profile picture, have an image on your post background (mine is white/grey) and have access to the VIP sub forum (that section is pretty good if you use the forums often). You used to have a 50% discount on in-game broadcasts/global too, so people with VIP could pay 5k instead of 10k... I wish they never took that away and I didn’t see any reason as to why they did
-----
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Makes your balls swell into the size of grapefruits

but if you take steroids, it makes your balls the size of a grape B]
Last edited by max; Aug 24, 2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn that’s unfortunate, I used to run a hustle and make money off of the broadcasts

Also if you’re trying to get a usertitle like mine - good luck. I obtained this title from hunting down my enemies. When asked how big I would like it I said “as big as you can make it - make it bold, too.
Damn that’s unfortunate, I used to run a hustle and make money off of the broadcasts

Also if you’re trying to get a usertitle like mine - good luck. I obtained this title from hunting down my enemies. When asked how big I would like it I said “as big as you can make it - make it bold, too.

and then came the MACHO MAN.

I’ve been watching this new Netflix series called High Score. Its about when Nintendo came around and took over the gaming scene with Donkey Kong, Mario and others, they talk about the history of the company with some of the first Nintendo workers/gaming councillors and championship winners back in the 1980s - 1990s. It’s pretty cool if you’re into that stuff.
I didn’t pay a single toricredit for my usertitle. I was bestowed it upon completion of a superhuman act, worthy of being called the only MACHO MAN in toribash

You may purchase it, however we are not the same
I thank im going to get a user title. Not sure what I’m going to put there just yet though
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I didn’t pay a single toricredit for my usertitle. I was bestowed it upon completion of a superhuman act, worthy of being called the only MACHO MAN in toribash

You may purchase it, however we are not the same

WE ARE NOT EQUAL, KARNAGE