Toribash
Nermado - Sorry, we decided to reject your application.

Doxsez - We'll discuss your clan.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Belt: blue
Favourite mod: classic, jousting, twinsword
Why do you want to join: Ever since i started playing, i wondered how was it to be in a clan. then i thought, "wtf am i doing asking that to myself. i can go and try it on my own". so here i am, after checking in many other clans (which unfortunateley had requirements that i did not match), you seem to be fit for me, as you don't have any requirements (at least there are none on the first page)
Why we should let you join: I know how to fight, and if i have all four limbs still atatched to my body, then i can't loose (unless i loose by score and time). i know how to make videos, animate in flash and 3ds max, can make various textures (i made a whole set of body, trails and ground in just six hours. go to the shop link in my sig to see it... and if you got some extra cash, offer something for it, will ya? ^_^)
History: not much, really. never been in a clan, only had one warning for illegal bumping in my shop, never been banned.
About me: I'm 16, and haven't been playing for long, but i love the game. i have lots of free time to play and do stuff.

pretty much everything i can tell about myself.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
Mm...

I would like to join this clan.

I am a black belt, moving close to second dan.
Rank is something that changes, so I don't really remember.
I play Wushu and Aikido for the most part, and and can build up a fair winning streak.

I am applying here because I like the feel of this clan, and my previous clan, [Blood], disbanded ourselves.

:'D

Anyway, please consider my application.
Possibly, I'll try to look around for you in-game, and discuss with the others.
Originally Posted by EverBlade2 View Post
Mm...

I would like to join this clan.

I am a black belt, moving close to second dan.
Rank is something that changes, so I don't really remember.
I play Wushu and Aikido for the most part, and and can build up a fair winning streak.

I am applying here because I like the feel of this clan, and my previous clan, [Blood], disbanded ourselves.

:'D

Anyway, please consider my application.

Sorry mate. Declined. Better luck elsewhere.
Hello dear Æther members, I'd like to request an alliance between you, and the [Hunters] clan.

We had quite a bad reputation due to stupid members, but they all left, and we are trying to get it back up. (What is quite a hard job) And we'd like to get some strong allies up.

I hope you accept.

Link to Board
Link to memberlist

If you reject us, please tell the reasons, we are willing to improve, and constructive criticism is really important.

Sorry for invading
wiirus
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Aight, we'll discuss your clan. No problem for invading.
Oh, ok, I hope one weeek was enough time to discuss.

Sorry for invading disturbing you again.

wiirus
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
We aren't really progressive with Toribash related topics, as well as we are currently on holiday and really don't have time to do anything.