ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Umbrella View Post
time to buy no qi void

means your rich. 500k please.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So many people have bought no QI demon/void haha, especially when it's an alt, especially a dueler's alt i always see them with demon/void force when they are brown belts lol

void and demon is cool though, shows how much of a pro you really are B]
Originally Posted by max View Post
So many people have bought no QI demon/void haha, especially when it's an alt, especially a dueler's alt i always see them with demon/void force when they are brown belts lol

void and demon is cool though, shows how much of a pro you really are B]

just like the old days. A person with void comes in and boom. Everyone is scared.
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
how to buy no qi void

you can guy it at any belt with 52 ST, but you used to be able to no QI from the market or from staff like Ishi like Royal said but i don't know if you can do that anymore.

what ever happened to Hanad?... he hasn't been on in 4 weeks, i hope he's okay D:
That stuff stopped in 2016, I wish it was still a thing.

Hanad lives in the jungle, last I heard he was going through his “final trial” to become an adult

I’m going to earn some money and start hosting bet servers like I used to, look forward to it
Originally Posted by royal View Post

Hanad lives in the jungle, last I heard he was going through his “final trial” to become an adult

I’m going to earn some money and start hosting bet servers like I used to, look forward to it

Oh man! King Royal is back people.
Originally Posted by royal View Post

Yeah, Nabi have all these chances to make easy money and they don't seem to do these nice things, for example no QI items, sell them for $ too. hanad was a cool lad hope he comes back
Originally Posted by max View Post
Yeah, Nabi have all these chances to make easy money and they don't seem to do these nice things, for example no QI items, sell them for $ too. hanad was a cool lad hope he comes back

No telling, they all come back at some point.