Toribash
Bump, 'cause apparently some guys were interested in starting Japanese. Added some links to the OP ;o

I myself have put learning on hold since December due to the overwhelming amount of work at school and emotional problems, but soon enough school will be over and I can get back to this ;o
I tried learning Japanese since about a year ago, and i know, or knew Kana and about 80 Kanji. It's still there, i just need a bit of remembering. Then i was sent This link from Vodka, and got some basic phrases, but i kinda stopped there. It's hard to keep going, because it's such a big alphabet :<

I think i might start again, it would be so awesome to be able to read manga in its original language.
Last edited by Lazors; May 1, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Learning Japanese. Sounds Fun. Thanks for the bump! I'll check the this thread. Or maybe read those posts.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You might learn some phrases from anime, and how you would speak to your common friends, but you'll have to learn it in depth someday...like the subject, topic, and noun-adjective markers.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
You might learn some phrases from anime, and how you would speak to your common friends, but you'll have to learn it in depth someday...like the subject, topic, and noun-adjective markers.

A child learns to speak fairly well before needing proper training in specifics. I don't know if analytical / mechanical is most efficient.

AU needs to perform some language acquisition studies.
I have a friend who knows Japanese, and he vehemently hates people who try to learn through solely watching anime cause he says they all sound like wannabe Power Rangers when they speak.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games