ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hide Clan Tag
So some peeps wanna do the clan thing but they choose not to because they dislike clan tags, a way to fix this would be allowing them to hide it in game.

Boom, game changer
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
Originally Posted by BlackGoku View Post
You're gonna laugh at me, but my clan has a strict no allies policy. It's because I know the truth... all the other clans/ people were sent to destroy Earth by the evil Mr. Popo (see clan story for reference).

yeah no
the no allies policy is your clans fault and features shouldnt be added just so you can go along with your clan story for your clan that will last like 2 months max
yeah no. this is such an easy trolling tool for people who dont respect the game rules. im not even going to explain why.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I can't believe 99% of the comments. Clan tags are there but even though I want to represent Soak, I like my name better as 'Kradel' with no clan tag. It doesn't meant I don't respect or dislike my clan. It's just a preference. (ingame). On the forums it doesn't matter.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I can't believe 99% of the comments. Clan tags are there but even though I want to represent Soak, I like my name better as 'Kradel' with no clan tag. It doesn't meant I don't respect or dislike my clan. It's just a preference. (ingame). On the forums it doesn't matter.

if you dont want the clan tag leave the clan??
A better form of this idea would be for a certin special symbol to be given out to every clan. if this option is clicked on the symbol will appear in place of your clan name this way it is known what clan you are in and that you are in a clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
A better form of this idea would be for a certin special symbol to be given out to every clan. if this option is clicked on the symbol will appear in place of your clan name this way it is known what clan you are in and that you are in a clan

Or maybe custom symbols? I support this idea more than the no clan tag idea.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Augans View Post

Did you read my post?

I don't want to leave the clan.
Not supported.

Troll
We got allies
I don't know why it should be there.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Augans View Post

im pretty sure people dont just pick clans based on the tag.

if you don't support this atleast make a valid argument.

also open to suggestions
-----
I'd also like to add that if you have problems with trolls, you really shouldn't be playing online games because they're here to stay
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post

This sounds pretty badass
Last edited by BlackGoku; Sep 10, 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
Originally Posted by BlackGoku View Post
You're gonna laugh at me, but my clan has a strict no allies policy. It's because I know the truth... all the other clans/ people were sent to destroy Earth by the evil Mr. Popo (see clan story for reference).

Now see? That's your problem. They're going to implement something just for your own sake.
Bringer of Hell