Ranking
Original Post
Getting notifications when someone quotes your post
Just like in discord. I think it's a good idea. It should just be an option you choose if you want.
NO TITLE
I think this is actually a feature you can download stright from vb plugins too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I think this is actually a feature you can download stright from vb plugins too.

I'm sure 90% of the players don't know about that. I have grammarly. That's a plugin too but I still want a built in grammar fixer because that's convenient.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I'm sure 90% of the players don't know about that. I have grammarly. That's a plugin too but I still want a built in grammar fixer because that's convenient.

It requires a vbulletin license however. I have one, but other than that, I dont know if it’s accessible granted the version will even be right.

Also to note, the site had something close to a keylogger published through one of the plugins. Was outdated/overlooked by their team, so anything from that site needs a thorough check anyways.

(Speaking about vbulletin)

Ty @suomynona for the original find
Last edited by Link; May 13, 2021 at 08:12 AM.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
It requires a vbulletin license however. I have one, but other than that, I dont know if it’s accessible granted the version will even be right.

Also to note, the site had something close to a keylogger published through one of the plugins. Was outdated/overlooked by their team, so anything from that site needs a thorough check anyways.

(Speaking about vbulletin)

Ty @suomynona for the original find

Even more reason to implement it then.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Even more reason to implement it then.

I think it would flood your inbox, especially if you post a lot.
|Team Aikido|Obey|
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
I think it would flood your inbox, especially if you post a lot.

Surprisingly, this feature doesn’t flood inboxes the way you might think. It’s been rather helpful any time I’ve used it. It’s because you control if you want them to see it or not.

Like, I can say Elmo or I could @Elmo to see whatever I was posting.

My name is the most spammed of all. As long as this isnt made like IRC chat we’d be just fine.

Just realized Edit:
(Not just refering to post quotes. That’s not the only option and I dont think it's the best.)
Last edited by Link; May 16, 2021 at 01:47 AM.
Tagging function
The idea is self explanatory,Just add a tagging function that sends a notification to the person tagged with a link to the post/reply he/she is tagged in.

This imo, should make communicating in forums a bit more convenient and potentially will get more people to be a bit active in it again.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .