Toribash
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
At this point I see you as a part of the clan after 5 days.
My vote has changed to a yes.

Sweeni if you're reading this I think he should be sent an invite, because I haven't been on lately we haven't been able to discuss this any other way.

That means a lot to me, Rune. Thank You.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Alright so. Hi Catalyst and all fellows in it. Here is my application:
My real name is Lauri. I'm 15 years old from Finland.(GMT +3) I don't really have any hobbies in real life, i mainly sit front of my desktop all day long. I wanna join Catalyst because i'm lacking of activity and i'd like to be active again and i believe i can't do it without a clan because there isn't really places i would post into. I'm 5th dan black belt QI around 5,900. I joined into Toribash about three years ago. I always have been very forum active and going to be. I'm not into in-game that much, but i do make replays very often(i mean i did and possibly gonna make again and maybe be in-game active in multiplayer sessions) I have/had couple infractions but they ain't anything that serious and had a one ban for the stupidest reason ever. It was that LoginToMyAccountAndGetBanned thing. I don't really know why i logged into that account, possibly because i was bored.(it was about a year ago so..) I had some clans before but can't really remember them and the possibly reason why i'm no longer in them is, the clan died, i got kicked or i left. I have some drawing skills in real life and replay making skills in toribash.(i had and possibly still have, not sure)

I know that the application wasn't that long and i'm not good with the applications but i do hope you guys liked it.
~lozker
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I Vote no, your application is an overall 6ish you do not seem to intent on joining and you do not bring any skills and what's with the lozker
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
I see you as a person, I don't see you as family.

Tell us why you want to join Catalyst.
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
I Vote no, your application is an overall 6ish you do not seem to intent on joining and you do not bring any skills and what's with the lozker

Oh yea, right... lozker... It was my past name. I changed it couple months ago and i really haven't been around since then. I've been inactive since then and i'm looking forward to be active again and i believe i can't really do it without a clan. Damn, and now i'm remembering myself as lozker... I believe i have to change it back...

Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
I see you as a person, I don't see you as family.

Tell us why you want to join Catalyst.

Well, to be honest here, the main reasons why i want to join Catalyst is because i'd like to meet new people in Toribash and also because i been really inactive lately and i'd like to be back active as i've been telling. Because i'm not in clan i really don't have noting to do in forums except lurk around... And then i get bored. I'd like to get a place where to post into...

I was just being honest here.

Oh, and also twisters when you said "you do not bring any skills" i actually have some replay making skills.

Here's a replay i just made.
Attached Files
Spinny Dicap.rpl (188.1 KB, 2 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Hello Catalyst. I am interested in joining the clan, so let's see what will happen.

First I will give you some information about myself and then I will be talking about some of the more important stuff. So my real name is Lekë and I am 13 years old. I live in Kosovo(Albania) and my GMT is 0 if I remember correctly. I really like talking with people on skype and to have fun together. Also my skype is "leke.demjaha". Otherwise i just listen to music during playing. Speaking of music I also like listen to all kind of styles. Like for example i like listening to dubstep, rock, l and sometimes some rockstep music. I do also like going out, but the most important thing for me is Toribash at the moment, because I really do like playing the game.

Now I will be talking about my toribash history. So first of my In-Game name is SuBZ3rO3. I joined the game about early 2013-Ish with another account. I have been playing since then and the game is still fun for me. Now after some years of playing I wanna try to join Catalyst as it seems a good clan for me . Anyway, I am 5th dan. I had a lot of consideration about if I should apply, because some people say I have the chance of actually joining the clan and that means a lot to me. I know its really hard to join [Ct], but still I wanna try and see what happens. When I first joined the game, I was so into it that I was watching a lot of streams and tutorials of people, but later I just decided to learn new stuff by myself. I was just training a lot and i really liked the result. I prefer people to call me "subz" or "subzero" and not by my full name. I dont think I have any enemies in Toribash, and I really like making friends on it. I am really active now and I play almost everyday. If I can't play for some reason it's probably because I have some school work. But other than that I mostly prefer to spend my day in Toribash meeting new ppl and to play with them. Lately I started posting much more than before and that way I make new friends aswell. I have around 500 to 600 posts and I am not trying to spam anyone just to get posts count. I am friendly person, who is not trying to make enemies, but friends. I almost never Rage/Flame a person because of his mistake, because everybody makes mistakes sometimes although I have raged before. I have experience in that and it's not a problem for me, since you almost everytime learn something new from your mistakes. I know that games are meant both to have fun with your friends and also for some competitive play with some people. I am loyal player who respects the other people and especially my clan leader, because if you are not loyal to the peolpe they will have a bad opinion of you. This is my main account and I dont plan on making another one, because whats the point of having multiple accounts except my alt (SuBZ3). I have been playing a lot of other games, but this is my favourite and I will never stop fighting for new Achievements and Friends, since this game is so Unique and you can basically be as fluid and as good as you can think of.

I wanna first say that I have been in Vector for like 2 weeks but I left because of inactivity. Now I think it is actually time to try and join [Ct] as it matches my whole personality sorta thing. My first reason for the application is because I know what kind of Friendly community you have there. Every single member is friendly and loyal to the clan and being loyal is one of the most important things for a clan to stay alive without any clan hoppers. Also I see a lot of members of [Ct] to play on daily bases and that suites me quite well, because as I already said I like playing everyday, which means I can have fun with the clan members everyday, because they are as active as me. Catalyst is like a big family, which I know it's not really easy to set up it like that. I also have choosen Catalyst, because it is great clan with great people in it.

Now I will be talking about my favourite/good Mods. So my favourite fighting mod is AikidoBigDojo and Boxshu While my all time favourite mods are all the spar and parkour mods. I also like playing any other fun mods, but these are the main ones I usually play.

I'm playing around most of the day, each day, and i'm always using the forums all the time, it's now become like Facebook looking at art and such connecting with other people, and all the regular stuff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I say thank you, I would like to tell you that the replays have:"!Mo in front because it had to do with my namechange. Now I came back to [Subzero].

Thank you for reading my suprisingly large application, and feel free to ask any questions about me.

With respect:~Subzero
Attached Files
[SubZero] [S] [IceMonk].rpl (861.0 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Aberrant Minded .rpl (163.1 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Animato.rpl (175.7 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Baka V2 - Copy.rpl (185.9 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Moves Like Jagger.rpl (178.9 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Backwards Edition.rpl (206.2 KB, 1 views)
!Mo--[F] Insane.rpl (151.0 KB, 1 views)
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Hello Catalyst. I am interested in joining the clan, so let's see what will happen.

First I will give you some information about myself and then I will be talking about some of the more important stuff. So my real name is Lekë and I am 13 years old. I live in Kosovo(Albania) and my GMT is 0 if I remember correctly. I really like talking with people on skype and to have fun together. Also my skype is "leke.demjaha". Otherwise i just listen to music during playing. Speaking of music I also like listen to all kind of styles. Like for example i like listening to dubstep, rock, l and sometimes some rockstep music. I do also like going out, but the most important thing for me is Toribash at the moment, because I really do like playing the game.

Now I will be talking about my toribash history. So first of my In-Game name is SuBZ3rO3. I joined the game about early 2013-Ish with another account. I have been playing since then and the game is still fun for me. Now after some years of playing I wanna try to join Catalyst as it seems a good clan for me . Anyway, I am 5th dan. I had a lot of consideration about if I should apply, because some people say I have the chance of actually joining the clan and that means a lot to me. I know its really hard to join [Ct], but still I wanna try and see what happens. When I first joined the game, I was so into it that I was watching a lot of streams and tutorials of people, but later I just decided to learn new stuff by myself. I was just training a lot and i really liked the result. I prefer people to call me "subz" or "subzero" and not by my full name. I dont think I have any enemies in Toribash, and I really like making friends on it. I am really active now and I play almost everyday. If I can't play for some reason it's probably because I have some school work. But other than that I mostly prefer to spend my day in Toribash meeting new ppl and to play with them. Lately I started posting much more than before and that way I make new friends aswell. I have around 500 to 600 posts and I am not trying to spam anyone just to get posts count. I am friendly person, who is not trying to make enemies, but friends. I almost never Rage/Flame a person because of his mistake, because everybody makes mistakes sometimes although I have raged before. I have experience in that and it's not a problem for me, since you almost everytime learn something new from your mistakes. I know that games are meant both to have fun with your friends and also for some competitive play with some people. I am loyal player who respects the other people and especially my clan leader, because if you are not loyal to the peolpe they will have a bad opinion of you. This is my main account and I dont plan on making another one, because whats the point of having multiple accounts except my alt (SuBZ3). I have been playing a lot of other games, but this is my favourite and I will never stop fighting for new Achievements and Friends, since this game is so Unique and you can basically be as fluid and as good as you can think of.

I wanna first say that I have been in Vector for like 2 weeks but I left because of inactivity. Now I think it is actually time to try and join [Ct] as it matches my whole personality sorta thing. My first reason for the application is because I know what kind of Friendly community you have there. Every single member is friendly and loyal to the clan and being loyal is one of the most important things for a clan to stay alive without any clan hoppers. Also I see a lot of members of [Ct] to play on daily bases and that suites me quite well, because as I already said I like playing everyday, which means I can have fun with the clan members everyday, because they are as active as me. Catalyst is like a big family, which I know it's not really easy to set up it like that. I also have choosen Catalyst, because it is great clan with great people in it.

Now I will be talking about my favourite/good Mods. So my favourite fighting mod is AikidoBigDojo and Boxshu While my all time favourite mods are all the spar and parkour mods. I also like playing any other fun mods, but these are the main ones I usually play.

I'm playing around most of the day, each day, and i'm always using the forums all the time, it's now become like Facebook looking at art and such connecting with other people, and all the regular stuff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I say thank you, I would like to tell you that the replays have:"!Mo in front because it had to do with my namechange. Now I came back to [Subzero].

Thank you for reading my suprisingly large application, and feel free to ask any questions about me.

With respect:~Subzero

this noob has my respect and etc.
i vote yes
he's mature
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awe Thanks <3
Btw, you don't act 13, don't sound 13 and that accent should be enough to get you into the clan. Also doesn't look 13.

Yes.
Last edited by zubin; Sep 12, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
Zubin stahp it. Lol I really am 13 :P . I don't know what's up with me. Thanks for your vote <3 Means alot