ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Me, myself and I.
Well, hello there

My name is Felipe, I'm 15 years old and I'm Brazilian. I speak English and Portuguese, and now I want to study German, I find it an awesome language, though, it sounds to be hard. I enjoy helping newbies , it's nice to see that you can be helpful. I play others games too, mainly Drift City, it's not really that cool, but I find it fun. I love cycling and I don't play soccer, I hate it actually.

I've been here in toribash for 2 years or so, I'm 5th Dan. but I don't play the game anymore. I rarely go on multiplayer just to remind old times, because my graphic cards are really bad and I can't play it properly. I'm aways on IRC and on forums.

Oh, you can call me Nada, or Super, or whatever you want to, I don't really care.

I think that's all, I don't want to make a wiki so I'll stop here.

Supernada.
Welcome aboard.
Invitation sent.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Welcome. \o/

Danzos is gay.
Last edited by Milk; Aug 30, 2011 at 09:19 PM.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Danzos is gay.

lol, why?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I saw him online, i thought he was the next to post instead of Dinis
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I'm was my phone Milkfag, so i was like "Meh, i'll post somethin' coo' later"
Yea welcome etc.
I'm still on my fuckin' phone.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Supernada View Post
I speak English and Portuguese, and now I want to study German, I find it an awesome language, though, it sounds to be hard.

I find it amazing that you can judge that the language is hard even though all I did was tell you what 1-12 is in German.

Anyways, welcome.
It's not my first time trying to learn German, I've searched on the internet before, tryed some pronunciations. So yeah, I've been in touch with it before, I didn't say that because of the "1-12 in German". Rammstein gave me inspiration to learn it.

And thanks.