ES Recruitment Drive
Not a problem

Also, it's a yes from me, but you must work on your movements.

@jclark: Hey, edit my name in the first post... It's patrickooo not patrickoo.

@jingles: He also was a friend of me. I don't know why would he leave... he's a cool guy :c
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 26, 2013 at 07:30 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I've seen your replays from a long time ago
yea you can join
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Opener was slow but the dms made up for it. your right pecs were extended from the moment you started to dm.

That's all I got to say. Everything else is golden

I tried to focus on movement on this replay. pls just end me.
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - Gates.rpl (199.7 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
really cool, the first punch and the kick was nice, and loved the boom at the end, but the pose can be better and faster maybe, can i make a pose at the end?

btw, can someone make a little tutorial on how to make booms, i'm pretty bad at booms...
Last edited by Ale455; Dec 26, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
@Nagato: first DM was fine but the other one wasn't good at all because you got it with your shin. It could be a good transition between the split and what over but it's so bad that you've messed around in the air without doing shit, plus the split wasn't that godlike, it was messed up and could be pretty much better. Boom at the end was okay tho. Transition to the pose was messed up and twitchy and the pose wasn't that awesome. Overall, it was a good replay but try not to go for random movements and try not to flow in the air without doing anything at all, get aside it. Good luck with that, next time.

@Ale: There's no specific way to make booms, but I ensure you that relaxing your ankle before each kick could give the kick more momentum and be more faster to make the boom, and make sure that your tori's ghost' leg will cross uke's parts as well as it makes the boom more destructive and that something of that kind. Also, shift + P is included.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
thanks for the tip, patrickooo, i'll try to do a boom later.

i can post replays again , btw is that pose better?
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - Gates.rpl (205.4 KB, 5 views)
Example:

Position of the leg

Space

Result

It's something of that kind but there's much more bigger and BETTER booms... u kno

And no problem, just ask, we'll help.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
oh i see, isn't pretty hard when u see it in that way, but is hard aim for the boom, and get the speed for it.

and thx, if i need something i will ask here
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
oh i see, isn't pretty hard when u see it in that way, but is hard aim for the boom, and get the speed for it.

and thx, if i need something i will ask here

NEVER hesitate to ask us anything
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █