Ranking
With him , you never know what that maybe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
For what? weird person!

That's for me to figure out and for you to probably never know lol
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild healthcare is “ow I hurt my leg” I can’t run, a lion eats me and I’m dead, well… I’m not dead, I’m the lion.
Had to deal with a spinal the other day… worst experience, this dumbass decided to dive in head first in the shallow end and so I had to get in and treat it as a spinal, lucky enough for me it WAS a spinal so he was in good hands, trust me �� this dude fucked his back and neck up and was barely breathing and honestly I was is so much shock when the paramedics came I was told to go home and relax but I didn’t because i didn’t want to. How is the dog fam doing anyway?
Originally Posted by max View Post
Had to deal with a spinal the other day… worst experience, this dumbass decided to dive in head first in the shallow end and so I had to get in and treat it as a spinal, lucky enough for me it WAS a spinal so he was in good hands, trust me �� this dude fucked his back and neck up and was barely breathing and honestly I was is so much shock when the paramedics came I was told to go home and relax but I didn’t because i didn’t want to. How is the dog fam doing anyway?

I forgot you were a nurse
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime