Ranking
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: OpTiC/ Alex
Why do you want to join: because i would like people that are verry good at making art and replays to help me with the work that i make and give me tips on how i could make it better.
Clan you are in: [cop]
Forum activity 1-10: 10
Favorite Mods: wushu.tbm, most freerunning mods, running.tbm
Any infractions/points? (be honest): 4
*What's your talent on TB (texture make, replay making, art making, etc.): Texture Making
Belt: blue
Other stuff about you: im blue belt because i dont really play much because im on forum mostly because i love to make art/textures
replays or art: (Must atleast be 3)

Replays are really bad i just made them in like 2 seconds because i have toribash 3.9 now and not 3.88 which has all my good replays
Attached Files
cool flips.rpl (92.3 KB, 5 views)
decap.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
lol.rpl (109.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by OpTiC; Jun 13, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
Originally Posted by OpTiC View Post
Name: OpTiC/ Alex
Why do you want to join: because i would like people that are verry good at making art and replays to help me with the work that i make and give me tips on how i could make it better.
Clan you are in: [cop]
Forum activity 1-10: 10
Favorite Mods: wushu.tbm, most freerunning mods, running.tbm
Any infractions/points? (be honest): 4
*What's your talent on TB (texture make, replay making, art making, etc.): Texture Making
Belt: blue
Other stuff about you: im blue belt because i dont really play much because im on forum mostly because i love to make art/textures
replays or art: (Must atleast be 3)

Replays are really bad i just made them in like 2 seconds because i have toribash 3.9 now and not 3.88 which has all my good replays

A no from me.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Errr, no for me.

dude, if you show me good replays from your old tb, I might change ma opinion. how to do so is explained in an older post of me, here, in this thread.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
ya i know my replays are apsloutly terrible ( even though im not too good because people dont teach me even though i sign up for like a class or something) anyway ill try and get better replays and post them.
it was good. Seaweed everywhere. But it was good. It was really windy and the sand would hit my legs and face and it stung. I had a fun time though.
So what's up?
Ah, nice, I'd love to go to the beach again =).

Mutiple replay challenges, since Meam is away for 10 days. Also, he got in the finals of the ORMO cup. With Larfen.

Some apps, nothing great tho.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Maybe want to show us your good replays tho? those of 3.88?

You know, you can access them by going C\Games\Toribash 3.88\replay.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
A no from me, unless you can show us your better replays. Sorry.
Quit, probably.