Ranking
I really dislike how you lost almost your whole momentum right before the first punch, the rest is quite decent. You could add a better pose too but that might be just me.
Nice, fast replay, I had to watch it twice to see what went on. Good stuff. 10/10. IF you can, please give me some tips on my replay thread or PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Will do tomorrow when i get on my computer. Also this isn't my ordinarie style since i hate 9-82, please check out honor or sprite. Some realistic stuff.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Bump, i'll post a new replay tomorrow.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
I edited the OC29 to something really adorable.

C&C please.

The manipulation was nice , but I didn't like the fact that it ended with a grab :U
You could've gotten a big boom in the first hit. Like a doublecore or something bigger.
I liked that punch nothing wrong except that you could have made a boom.
The kick was awesome. I liked it.
I loved the pose. 8.7/10
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
Thanks for the comments i appreciate it.

Had a couple of hours over today so i made this one.

Two rapid kicks=......You'll see.

Please comment and rate.

This is my fav. awesome and speedy.
I loved everything except that trick thingy , I loved it even moar.
10/10.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Dude, awesome replays. I loved every one and it really opened my mind up to some possibilities in Toribash. 10/10 if not better for all of them.
One thing I would like to see though that I don't think anyone less than you can pull off. Try to make a replay that has a DM, maybe a decap, from DM'ing your own hand or foot and throwing it.
Originally Posted by Gigawrath View Post
Dude, awesome replays. I loved every one and it really opened my mind up to some possibilities in Toribash. 10/10 if not better for all of them.
One thing I would like to see though that I don't think anyone less than you can pull off. Try to make a replay that has a DM, maybe a decap, from DM'ing your own hand or foot and throwing it.

Yeah, uh, that's not new... sorry to crush your hopes, but that is quite common in a more experienced replay maker's repertoire. I'm sure Gamer would have no trouble pulling that off.
"I never learned the last half of the alphabet. I got frustrated that "m" and "n" were the exact same thing."
I've only seen the common throw the legs at them strategy. I've never seen a hand or foot being thrown for a DM, but now that you mention it I'll look for one. Either way Gamer would make his unique and worth watching.
I finaly maneged to make a decent replay.

C&C please.
Attached Files
Swex- Contractor.rpl (233.6 KB, 127 views)