Ranking
Original Post
Hair color viewer
It would be nice to be able to view hair colors in the torishop in-game.

Seriously, I've bought hair colors thinking it would be one color, then it turns out
to be this really ugly color.

Example: I bought chronos hair color expecting it to be PINK, no, it was a dark, disgusting yellow color.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 8, 2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts.
why tho
supported. i think they should make it to where you can view hair styles as well and this has happened to me before as well.

Insta supported, btw pure is blonde for dreads. i had to figure that out the hard way.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Isn't this possible already using the hair forge?
---
Right, ctrl+o if anyone wondered.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 8, 2013 at 09:43 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't even think half the toribash community knows how to access the hair forge and besides, this will waste less time.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Isn't this possible already using the hair forge?
---
Right, ctrl+o if anyone wondered.

It is, but you can't be sure about the color just buy looking at it.

As I mentioned, I bought chronos hair expecting pink, but it turned out as a gross yellow color.
why tho
In the long run, this basically plays out to something along the lines of, update the torishop.

I would like to see this.

it happen to me to buy a color who doesnt look liek what i wanted,

i support this
no u

This would be nice, i bought a gaia hair color some weeks ago and i expecting it to be purple, but was brown.

Supported.
If I want to buy color, i dont want it to be hardest way, wich is hair forge.

Supported.

Apathetic User