ES Recruitment Drive

I now own this.
Artist: gonza8625
Resolution: 2048x1024
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I am the current owner of Tsunami

I am no longer the owner of TSUNAMI. BOOST/Jordan/Empress is now the owner.
I no longer own the head by gonza8625,BOOST now owns it.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I bought these 3 sets from InuYasha and I am now the owner

~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
clockwork8 Head is mine (not dead...sorry).

Originally Posted by Cartier View Post
Here's what we are gonna do, no one can wear the head till' dddyyy comes back, if he does, and solves this. Also, anyone know who owns any art by Noir?

- Noir, this thread August 23rd, 2018.

I'm here to solve it.

Yes, I am the owner of this head. The head ownership was forked by Demonzo in early 2013. He sold it to two different people. Here are the two main lines of ownership.

Demonzo -> Azure -> Internet -> Natejas ->
Demonzo -> Dellalanri -> Vitall -> Dellalanri -> DDDyyy (I purchased on 06/25/2013 for 50k TC)

When I realized Natejas had a copy in 2013, I messaged him and we worked it out. He filed a scam report, and said I could retain ownership of the head (documentation below). I have never sold it to anyone. I still retain ownership, and no. I'm not dead ;)

Natejas probably thought I WAS dead, so he tried to sell the head earlier this year (2022), but posted that he lost it in a duel to someone. See the thread here: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611253.

He had no right to do this since he gave me ownership of the head. He has not logged on since April 2022.

Documentation for everything is below.

Dellalanri claimed ownership and named a price

I paid him 50k TC

Natejas and I figure out what's going on and he gives up the head after filing a scam report

Natejas later decides to sell the head but loses it in a duel without my permission or purchasing it back from me.
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611253

If you believe you own the other forked end of this head and have sufficient documentation to prove it, please contact me and we can figure something out. This is a really special piece of art and I just want to bring it back to single ownership however that happens.
I just sold this set to Blight so it's owned by him now

Cyber

Resolution: Head: 3000x1500 - Body: 2048x2048
Artist: gabriel feat.sandalphon
Previous Owners: None
Originally Posted by DDDyyy View Post

- Noir, this thread August 23rd, 2018.

I'm here to solve it.

Yes, I am the owner of this head. The head ownership was forked by Demonzo in early 2013. He sold it to two different people. Here are the two main lines of ownership.

Demonzo -> Azure -> Internet -> Natejas ->
Demonzo -> Dellalanri -> Vitall -> Dellalanri -> DDDyyy (I purchased on 06/25/2013 for 50k TC)

When I realized Natejas had a copy in 2013, I messaged him and we worked it out. He filed a scam report, and said I could retain ownership of the head (documentation below). I have never sold it to anyone. I still retain ownership, and no. I'm not dead ;)

Natejas probably thought I WAS dead, so he tried to sell the head earlier this year (2022), but posted that he lost it in a duel to someone. See the thread here: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611253.

He had no right to do this since he gave me ownership of the head. He has not logged on since April 2022.

Documentation for everything is below.

Dellalanri claimed ownership and named a price

I paid him 50k TC

Natejas and I figure out what's going on and he gives up the head after filing a scam report

Natejas later decides to sell the head but loses it in a duel without my permission or purchasing it back from me.
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611253

If you believe you own the other forked end of this head and have sufficient documentation to prove it, please contact me and we can figure something out. This is a really special piece of art and I just want to bring it back to single ownership however that happens.

I am the other owner of this head, PM me or something and we can discuss what to do, as it seems you're inactive. Also those PMs with you and Natejas show you giving him the head and not vice versa, kinda self incriminating ...
Sold this set to Succubus Hes now the new owner

(owner history that i know of) artist Advens > Hell > Test > Succubus

Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires
Looking for current owner of this set

Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires