Toribash
Original Post
Krisp's Replay Thread

This Is My Replay Thread. I Will Not Be Uploading Any Of My Tricking Replays Here, Only Madmans And the Like. Feel Free To Give Constructive Criticism On Any Replay I Post, Not Just The Most Recently Posted Replay. 'Nuff Sed
Attached Files
#Krisp - Aftermath.rpl (367.6 KB, 26 views)
#Krisp - Broken.rpl (176.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Krisp; May 30, 2015 at 06:27 PM.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
cool
Ooh the aftermath looks awesome i haven't downloaded the Broken yet..
Last edited by Lust; Apr 10, 2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: misclick
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
It's definitely fun, though at times it can be very frustrating.

this is a colaberation I did with omegaalt, he did everything up to frame 410, after that I took the wheel. don't question the name, it will all be explained in the replay
Attached Files
#Krisp - Hold Her Tight.rpl (91.3 KB, 16 views)
had to refresh my pc due to some people's pro haxing skillz, just recently managed to get my replays back, made a new one as well, so here's another one. the first one I'm kinda proud of, the first punch and the final kick both took forever. in the second one, a friend and I sat down at my computer and decided what stupid shit we could make. (he doesn't play toribash, but he at least understands what joints do. and thus, the masterpiece "hugs fo thugs" was created. feel free to give constructive crit, hugs fo thugs was just for fun and stupidity but feel free to judge it as well if you feel so inclined. i'll eventually upload the original cynical, at some point.
Attached Files
#Krisp - Cynical 2.rpl (226.4 KB, 10 views)
#Krisp - Hugs Fo Thugs.rpl (90.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Krisp; Apr 26, 2015 at 02:37 PM.
Checked them out and every single bit of every replay is really awesome and i rate 10/10 to every single replay plus if i rated it lower Aj would kill me ;-;
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
I'd rather you gave actually criticism or praise rather than...that... I'd never hurtcha bruh ;-; every post I'll give a new replay... I have enough good ones at this point that this is possible
Attached Files
#Krisp - Flop.rpl (35.9 KB, 10 views)
Well i don't have anything much to say because i don't see any bad replay which i wouldn't like so...
well then feel free to point out what is good about it and what i should keep doing. If you think my replays are amazing, that's great, say what's great about them to help me get better.

here's the original "cynical". if you feel inclined to do so, compare it to cynical 2 and point out what's better or worse, this thread is mostly to help myself and others get better at Toribash, and many replay threads help people get better, but it's more helpful when that is the point of the thread and the posts and comments show that to be fact. but I digress, here's the fuck'n replay
Attached Files
#Krisp - Cynical.rpl (189.6 KB, 6 views)
I mean everything is great like i like the flow and just keep it going