Toribash
my friend wanted me to do something with his opener, didn't give me a ton to work with but I did something, the opener goes up to 440 frames, I did the rest from there.
Attached Files
#Krisp - Endless.rpl (168.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Krisp; Apr 29, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
So Gucci wanted me to edit his replay, he didn't know what to do after the first kick, so I edited the first kick a bit and did what he asked for, which was cause destruction. so everything from around 200 frames and onward is my work.
---------------------------------------------
I've recently been taking a little bit of a break from Toribash so I won't be posting as frequently, but I will continue posting replays as often as I can make them and come up with stupid names for them
Attached Files
#Krisp - Bass Breaker.rpl (233.8 KB, 20 views)
the kicks was beautiful it was kinda lazy how gucci lifted him but the kicks make up for it
Trying
It was lazy but I only hand 500 frames to get him in place. Also jet fuel can't melt these dank replays
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
thanks for da halp gaiz. looking forward to more "colabs" with you guch ;-;
So the opener a bit weird but ok

he first kick was a bit high if ya know what I mean.

the rest really nice love it gj. Theres not much to say

I know u still hate me <3 Im a scrub ;-;

pls cnc my replays
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Drunken will be in the video!
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HibytfUy0 2nd clip bb
Last edited by rcnerf; May 10, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dude your fuck'n editing skills. nice job, feel free to use any of my replays in your vids whenever ya want, just use the better ones like cynical 2 or bass breaker and not the shitty ones like drunk ;-; jk bruh, do whatever the fuck you want, keep up the good fuck'n work.
Last edited by Krisp; May 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM.
I'M NOT DEAD YET

you may have thought i was dead. but indeed im actually not, I'm just not playing toribash as regularly as usual... so basically not at all. might get back into it, who the fuck knows, have a replay why dontcha.

this replay is like my first fucking replay i ever made so be gentle ;-;
Attached Files
#Krisp - Wonder.rpl (174.0 KB, 11 views)