hi guise i haven't made a thread in here for a million years

BUT NOW

IT IS TIME

TO POST

The three replays i've made during the last 18 months. :v

Gargon Moderated Message:
this replay thread gets a seal of approval from me
Attached Files
Class A - LEGGFACE.rpl (187.4 KB, 46 views)
Class A - shatterbutt.rpl (186.8 KB, 57 views)
Class A - QUBQUB.rpl (186.4 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by duck; Nov 17, 2016 at 05:58 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
this also gets my seal of approval.

This is just like terty's replays, no fluidity, just ukebashing, kinda shows what early tb replay making was like. I love shatterbutt, it made me giggle for a few minutes. Carry on my homie
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
this also gets my seal of approval.

This is just like terty's replays, no fluidity, just ukebashing, kinda shows what early tb replay making was like. I love shatterbutt, it made me giggle for a few minutes. Carry on my homie

how does a replay make u laugh for minutes ur frickine weird bro.. . ...

i feel like shatterbutt fell off a lot after the first 2 hits, after the 2nd hit u just seemed really slow especially like in the next 50 frames right after it

the one thing i really didnt like with qubqub was how long u were floating after the decap
if u got the footgrab sooner somehow and did that same thing you did it would have been super nice
liked the ground dm but i think it should have ended there

leggface is probably the best one there
didn't dislike much about this replay except for the headhit and the amount of time it took for you to dm the knee after the grab, that movement felt pretty slow

ya nice i guess
baha
Oh God, nice to see you back, replays are really cool, very nice too see oldschool replay style back

About replays:
I can see that you combined an oldschool style and kinda moves of new school
I love your style
Specially loved LEGGFACE, because of nice spins and those moves, and I guess you could did more dm in that leg kick
Well hey, thanks! I'm not sure what you mean about more DMs in the leg kick though, there's really only the ankle left and fuck ankles i swear.

@Dezrai: ya thanks i guess

:v

Thanks for taking the time to note down the bad parts, that's the kind of stuff i need to improve. I mean, if i were actually trying to improve any more, but hey, that's just me being an old shit. :P

@Stone: *brofist of approval*

I find it quaint that you say no fluidity, but i guess i am extremely stiff compared to most modern replay makers, especially since i'm like 7 years past my prime. But yeah, i s'pose this is kind of a glimpse into how it was in the past. It's kinda fun being a living fossil. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol