Toribash
originally was gonna be used for uke strikes back but i decided i wasnt happy with it
Attached Files
fuck you.rpl (217.0 KB, 30 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I guess I can see why you weren't pleased with it, the grab throw on uke kinda looked like you were pushing yourself down into the floor rather than throwing him away. A stronger stance to push off the ground with would have fixed this issue, but apart from that, this replay is FIRE. Movement is fresh and clean, dms are positively bonkers fam, you're a menace
Glimpsed
Attached Files
leper messiah.rpl (223.9 KB, 29 views)
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
You should really go for something more with that, that opener is fucking class
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
yearly shitpost replay
Attached Files
oh_please_god_wake_me.rpl (147.8 KB, 17 views)
thi game uskcs use this opener or something
Attached Files
SMOLDERING .rpl (175.1 KB, 25 views)
lost tabby collab

minimal effort, can't be bothered with replaymaking tbh
Attached Files
rupertjonesyahoodotcom.rpl (345.1 KB, 16 views)
im like damn she fine
Attached Files
i got a cock in my rari.rpl (359.3 KB, 33 views)
Movement overall is fire asf, opener is glorious

But fuck you for moving uke for the last hit
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
gonna cry?