Ranking
Original Post
ukebashing
only high quality responses allowed
Attached Files
my rreplay.rpl (27.4 KB, 36 views)
Cool stuff. Still worse than oblivion though.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
my new ukebash replay.

only serious comments, please. it is in the board rules now..

if you drop non-serious or useless comment, i will report you.

~I can appreciate this level of petty
Attached Files
ukebashing ormo .rpl (19.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Glimpsed; Apr 26, 2023 at 11:51 AM.
this is an impressive display of strategic thinking, skillful execution, and creative flair. From the opening moments of the replay, you demonstrate a keen understanding of uke's proclivities, anticipating his movements and countering them with precise strikes and evasive maneuvers. throughout the replay, you showcase your mastery of a variety of moves, from the devastating noobclap to the acrobatic flip, using each one with expert timing and precision. your moves flow together seamlessly, building upon each other in a logical and fluid manner that kept me engaged and excited. what sets this replay apart, however, is the creativity and style you bring to each move. whether it's adding a flip or a devastating noobclap, this consistently delighted and surprised me with your inventive and unexpected moves. overall, this is a stunning showcase of skill, style, and creativity. It's clear that you have put a lot of thought and effort into planning and executing each move, resulting in a highly entertaining and impressive display of toribash gameplay. any toribash player would be lucky to learn from this example, and any viewer would be lucky to witness your incredible skills in action.
this sucks
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
oh. my. god.
these replays are absolutely insane. you put so much meaning into every move and even into the names of your replays!!! pnly the chosen ones will understand this, this thread is legendary
thank you for responses...

here is my new replay
Attached Files
ormo application.rpl (43.9 KB, 10 views)
hello all

i see no comments but it is probably just glitch in the forums, i thank you all for comments, sorry i can not read them though

spent 4 hours making this new replay, tried many new things in it

really proud of this one
Attached Files
ormo ownership.rpl (19.4 KB, 13 views)