Toribash
Original Post
Hello! I am new to Toribash.
Hello! I am kjungwoo5 and I am quite new to this game. If you have any tips, can you please tell me some? Thank you.
To clarify, you are not obligated to join bleu, it is recommended though since it's a clan that welcomes and helps beginners.

Other than that, we hope you have fun in the community.
You might also want to check out Unibash if you wanna learn more about the game.

Good luck and have fun ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Thank you for the clan invite! It is much appreciated.
But can you tell me the advantages of joining a clan? Thank you in advance.
Welcome to Toribash, Jung!

I see that you are wondering why you should join a clan? There is a lot of reasons. You make friends, have fun, get better at Toribash etc.

A clan can help you with a lot.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by kjungwoo5 View Post
Thank you for the clan invite! It is much appreciated.
But can you tell me the advantages of joining a clan? Thank you in advance.

As you will see in the next few days, toribash is more community-oriented than most games, and the game itself loses its shine after a few months. Joining clans means that everyone in that clan is your bro, and will help you out in the future if you need anything of them. In a nutshell, joining clans breaks down to socializing with a group and scaling the social ladder while meeting some great people.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Welcome, all I can recommend is to start posting early, higher post count is good.