ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Belt Shown On Tori
So I was thinking, what if whatever belt you were, it showed up on your Tori while fighting, I just thought this would be a cool little visual affect for the game, but if you wee like a 2-10 Dan You would get white tallies on your belt, Anyone else think this would be cool?
Originally Posted by BigRed3000 View Post
So I was thinking, what if whatever belt you were, it showed up on your Tori while fighting, I just thought this would be a cool little visual affect for the game, but if you wee like a 2-10 Dan You would get white tallies on your belt, Anyone else think this would be cool?

Certainly not me.
3D Objects really only look good on the head and on the back. Having one around the waist would look odd because it'd probably just orbit around your character and wouldn't move well with your tori.
And what would you do with custom belts?
The custom belt would be custom colored.

As for the idea, the game is already nearly overloaded as it is. The manh current problems will need to be fixed before we add something so big, that would be for every tori.
This has been suggested before if my memory serves me right.

This game lags enough for some people because of 3D items, textures, etc. I think that'd get in the way of joints and what not.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well I was thinking that it would be 3-d and there would be some of the belt hanging as if it were tied off. As for custom belts I would say they get to choose their color
-----
Well I would say while fighting the belt would maybe disappear whenever you hover over it
-----
Well for every if this was added then they would have an option to turn off the belts, for the players who get lag from it or don't like it
Last edited by BigRed3000; May 19, 2015 at 06:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think its an awesome suggestion, If there will be an 3D item that'll be buyable that you'll be able to buy for a decent amount of TC, that if you put it on you can see a belt on your tori..
ZØØK || 祖克
I can see it being ok as a pretty expensive ST item, but since you cant recolour 3D items easily it would be one set colour, probably black
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I think this was in the works it just didn't "look great"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
good idea
and for dan belts
they can buy something like hair color
named "belt color"
So yeah...
Thats a good suggestion.
It can be static. So it wont look that bad
Just an item which have name of your belt written on it.(custom text for custom belts(well, this can be hard)).
Or a belt texture for custom belts...
Leon The Black