Ranking
Original Post
ironboys bounty list.
"NOTE THIS IS NOT FOR ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE THAN Ironboy007"

ill update this thread a few times a week whit some names you gotta keep an eye out for while playing if you find them beat them,save the replay,head back on the thread post it as proof recieve your award. thats it
you have got 4 hours to practice,train,fix and polish some moves and then your are good to go.the time starts from now when 4 hours have gone ill updat this thread.START HEAD OUT OR GO SINGLE PLAYE AND PRACTICE! and i mean it i want them
Splinter, they're saying that this thread is directed only towards Ironboy007, and Ironboy007 has to complete the bounties that they give him, and that this thread is going to be updated every 4 hours depending on whether the bounties were collected or not. They are also telling Ironboy that he can practice in Single Player before going into Multiplayer to find the people.

This would've been easier for everybody if you just Private Messaged IronBoy007.

~X
idle
Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
Splinter, they're saying that this thread is directed only towards Ironboy007, and Ironboy007 has to complete the bounties that they give him, and that this thread is going to be updated every 4 hours depending on whether the bounties were collected or not. They are also telling Ironboy that he can practice in Single Player before going into Multiplayer to find the people.

This would've been easier for everybody if you just Private Messaged IronBoy007.

~X

you sure have you xp whit bad spellers xD im a girl i used more time watching my self in a mirror than i used time whit the english lessons xD