Toribash
Original Post
[Sexy] Presents to you!
Clan Event

Welcoming our first clan Event! This is what is happening, we are currently working on a clan video! Anyone who wants to help out may post their replays here. Requirements? None! Just post and we will pick the ones we wanna use! For every replay that clan members give us that we use, I will put 250 TC into the clan bank. (Sorry clan members you won't get paid lol) Anyone who isn't in the clan and has a replay that is used will be credited in the video. Also I will send you 150 TC(Sorry for my mediocre attempt to pay people) for every video of yours we use. So post your replays! Due date is January 7th.

But wait! Prizes. Our clan will vote on replays we like!

First Prize: 5k
Second: 2.5k
Third: 1k

This video is being made by vexon459, if you post your replay as an attachment on this thread, please rename it sexyvid_YourVideoNameHere to help him out. If your giving us replays that have already been posted, don't worry about it, we will work with it.

Edit. Due date undetermined atm.
Last edited by JesseD; Jan 9, 2010 at 05:44 AM.
If its a clan video it should have your clans replays.
Not some guy pretending to be your clan.
Your getting the wrong idea noomy. My clan will be providing many of the replays, but this is just a way for us to hold an event. We are working on being more active. This is just something we are doing to get involved with the rest of the community. Also we are just looking for some help, this is going to be a bit long, and I simpily doubt my clan can pull together enough decent replays.
I would like to help, but what type of replays are you guys looking for? Any?
Attached Files
RL comp - Speedrun 1.rpl (354.1 KB, 35 views)
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Yea pretty much anything that's cool we could work with. Like your replay would be really cool to pick out when your doing that swing. We are mostly looking for the replays of people fighting. But we got a long song to work with so, gonna need a lot of clips, and a variety will help. So thank you for the replay
='D the freecam script is really nice.

Here yah go, this is all I got left.
Attached Files
Dragenon - 1.rpl (233.2 KB, 16 views)
Freerunning - 2.rpl (334.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Dragenon; Dec 22, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread