Toribash
Original Post
[Sexy] Presents to you!
Clan Event

Welcoming our first clan Event! This is what is happening, we are currently working on a clan video! Anyone who wants to help out may post their replays here. Requirements? None! Just post and we will pick the ones we wanna use! For every replay that clan members give us that we use, I will put 250 TC into the clan bank. (Sorry clan members you won't get paid lol) Anyone who isn't in the clan and has a replay that is used will be credited in the video. Also I will send you 150 TC(Sorry for my mediocre attempt to pay people) for every video of yours we use. So post your replays! Due date is January 7th.

But wait! Prizes. Our clan will vote on replays we like!

First Prize: 5k
Second: 2.5k
Third: 1k

This video is being made by vexon459, if you post your replay as an attachment on this thread, please rename it sexyvid_YourVideoNameHere to help him out. If your giving us replays that have already been posted, don't worry about it, we will work with it.

Edit. Due date undetermined atm.
Last edited by JesseD; Jan 9, 2010 at 05:44 AM.
That's alright, as long as it turns out good don't regret putting more time into it.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
haha, if you want replays, you can check with a guy named 80884 in my clan. :3 he does some crazy shit lol.
Attached Files
Tm_Wushu -- 2.rpl (51.9 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by torimanana View Post
haha, if you want replays, you can check with a guy named 80884 in my clan. :3 he does some crazy shit lol.

Mabye you should tell 80884 to post some replays here.

Anyways, more replays.
Attached Files
Watcha Say.rpl (197.0 KB, 8 views)
Dragenon - 12.rpl (195.4 KB, 6 views)
Dragenon - Split.rpl (123.8 KB, 4 views)
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
To be quite honest, I think my video editor just quit on me.. he left our clan.. so I'm guessing he doesn't want to finish this.

The video is on hold until someone else is found.

If your a good video editor PM me. I'll be happy to pay you for some work. (Also ask around.. I pay well for stuff like this ;P)
Damn, I suppose the contest is off then? That's a shame, I'd love to make a video but without shaders it'd suck.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
i can make the vid... my neighbour has a computer that can record with shaders (60fps straight). so this should still be on?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Sorry it took so long to get these to you Jesse. Here's my 2 cents worth. Ohh, I almost forgot. Can we use multiplayer replays? Sorry if you already said so, I didn't look. :3
Attached Files
head crack.rpl (13.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Sceney; Jan 13, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Meh.
Attached Files
Dragenon - 16 ver. 2.rpl (293.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dragenon; Jan 13, 2010 at 05:10 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
hey JesseD, its [Sexy]mastrcheef i made up a decap and its posted on the replay page look up mastrcheef...
lol nice to see something about our clan finally
Last edited by mastrcheef; Jan 13, 2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: messed up lol