Toribash
Original Post
(Flash) Recruitment
Welcome to Flash recruitment!. Here is what you need to join this clan:

1. Name:
2. Belt: (Minimum Brown)
3. Age:
4. Any talking programs (Skype/Steam ect)
5. GMT:
6. Country:
7. How active in game and forum:

Freeform only or else auto denied
Last edited by TorixDemon; Aug 15, 2015 at 06:14 PM.

hello, hi, wasup and etc. My name is KUKMAN or lukas i am 14 years and a 5dan black belt
as you can see and i dont think i need to do my gmt we have the same becuse i am from sweden and ill sned some replays and my best mod is TK
Attached Files
# 00-00 the boom no decap...rpl (180.9 KB, 3 views)
# 00-00 Well he is gone.rpl (76.6 KB, 3 views)
# boaplitas vs KUKMAN.rpl (686.7 KB, 3 views)
PM me if you wanna spar or parkour
You are already in a clan. Are you gonna left?. Any reasons?. Becouse if you are gonna left the clan that you are in now. Then pm me!. Or i have to deny you. Sorry!.
-----
Originally Posted by BgDu10 View Post
hi, My name is BgDu10 i'am 11 years ans a black belt ans my favorite mds is wushu box [

please add more infomation. You can re-apply. But if i deny you. Then if you wanna re-apply for that. Then you have to wait atleast a week for re-apply.
Last edited by TorixDemon; Aug 7, 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by BgDu10 View Post
i have a ratio : 59% i play 1199 games i think

Still. You need to add more infomation!. I have to deny you if you dont add more info. Its just not enough.

I didn't even need a application? o.o I just got invited and put in the Art section.
I like cakemen. That's my signature.
:)
My ingame name is Carnivorax, I'm often active at forums and in-game and at timezone GMT+8, I am 13 years of age and I have Skype... You may add me and I am often active on Skype: carnivorax.hunt I'm from Hong Kong, China.

I'm fine at all kinds of mods but especially Boxshu, Judo and Aikido. I don't really know what to add but if you have any questions about my information you can just pm me or send me a message on Skype! However if you do add me on Skype tell me who you are first, because I have people constantly contacting me on Skype who are strangers. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
My ingame name is Carnivorax, I'm often active at forums and in-game and at timezone GMT+8, I am 13 years of age and I have Skype... You may add me and I am often active on Skype: carnivorax.hunt I'm from Hong Kong, China.

I'm fine at all kinds of mods but especially Boxshu, Judo and Aikido. I don't really know what to add but if you have any questions about my information you can just pm me or send me a message on Skype! However if you do add me on Skype tell me who you are first, because I have people constantly contacting me on Skype who are strangers. Thank you!

Nice. Your in. People that are trying to make a application, You dont need to make suuupppeeer long. You are gonna have to make abit like this one. Only if its FREE FORM

Originally Posted by KUKMAN View Post
hello, hi, wasup and etc. My name is KUKMAN or lukas i am 14 years and a 5dan black belt
as you can see and i dont think i need to do my gmt we have the same becuse i am from sweden and ill sned some replays and my best mod is TK

nice app. I think that is just enough for a app. Accepted. Welcome!