ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Membersearch] Omega
Omega has recently undergone some changes. Firstly, our leader has left the clan and I was named as his successor. Secondly, we need some new members to join our clan.

Why join Omega you ask. Well that's simple. We are a great group of guys that like to hang out and kick some butt. Most of us lean toward the forum aspect as oppose to the game, but we are good in mp. Also, we have some fun threads. Like Tommy's Treehouse where I host "weekly" art/ replay/random competitions for toricredit prizes, as well as fame. Our CoLeader, KungFuJC, also has a thread where he will answer your real life philosophical questions and a dungeons and dragons type of thread where we can role play in our role playing lives. We also have our own Art Team which is new but definitely has potential. If you want to check out the whole forum, go ahead.

We are looking for a couple things in people. You must be polite and conduct yourself with some kind of maturity but also like to have fun. If you're good at art that would be a plus. Everyone that meets the qualifications will be considered. We will not accept just any old (or young for that matter) player. Firstly, you must be a mature and intelligent person. Secondly, you must meet the criteria in the link below. We will also run background checks on you to see if your Toribash history if we feel the need to do so. But hopefully you're one of those honest, mature, cool kind of guy.We can reject you for any reason, even if we just don't like the look of you. Remember, if you don't think you're good enough, don't bother applying!
Here's the link: -->CLICK<--

If you do not meet the qualifications but still want to test your luck entering pm me personally and I will consider it.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you soon!
Last edited by TomPaine; Nov 25, 2009 at 05:48 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
The D&D has now Officially Started it's Second Quest.

Current players with submitted Character Descriptions^^

We will be starting off with 3hearts each. Any future characters will either just appear instantly or will be villains depending on how awesome their character description is.
If anyone has ever played CaveStory, I'm basically gonna mash it into this zelda/Lotr parody too due to the style.

Character Description Template.
Name:
race:
equipment:
abilities: (choose 6 max, you have to have an ability for your equipment use)

Pixel Artist's Encouraged.

Apply to OMEGA now and Get in on this EPIC GEEKOUT!

Second Quest Start Page go on have alook. FC is currently being attacked by a giant golum because he wanted his shiny balls to trade a frog for his magikcheese.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Nov 30, 2009 at 12:22 AM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
just letting you guys know that we're still looking for members
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Could I please join I'm a VERY active toribash player. I am a brown belt and I have been looking for a clan for a little while now. Invite me
Ytfhoshi has been applying for 3 other clans (including yours), idk if he clan hops or not but take this into consideration, he is not able to apply for other clans unless his first application is rejected.

Burnt:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527249 (First Page)

Kappa: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...39#post8245039 (First Page)

Omega: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=139800 (First Page)
Haha! Ur mad!