Toribash
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
Applicant: Heighu010
Belt: 3 Dan Black Belt
How active I am weekly: To be entirely honest, I did take a few year break, 2016 to late 2019, but these past few weeks I have really been getting back into the game again, I've been playing everyday. If there's a day or two during the week that I don't get on then that's probably because of school work, I'm 19, about to finish my freshman year of college. Yes, coronavirus has shut down school and all, but I still have to do online work unfortunately.

Reasoning behind wanting to join: These past few weeks I've been playing by myself, so I was just thinking that it would be more fun to make some new friends on this game to play with. The last clan I was in i think was called 'Crooks' and it seems like they've already disbanded, all the members on there have gone inactive. I've been a part of two clans before I think, not exactly sure, but definitely not more than 3.

Why I'd be a good member: I've been pretty active recently, scraping off the rust that accumulated on me the past few years that I was gone, and I feel like I've gotten the hang of this game again.

Other accounts: I haven't made any other accounts before, at least not that I can remember.

Hello, thank you for applying to the clan, if you could, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/AxDwWYX

I'm currently at work but I will send you an invite to the clan as soon as I'm able. We can talk more in discord when I'm not busy.
ISSA GANG BANG
Sounds great, just pm me on discord whenever that time is; Garbanzo#3151
Last edited by Heighu010; Mar 26, 2020 at 12:09 AM.
Application
Applicant:jelaun
Belt:3rd dan black belt

How active I am weekly:I will be online everyday,atleast untill the quarantine is over,when school starts back i will be online from around 4 pm to 7 pm

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I have seen some of you guys ingame and you are pretty good so i want to be apart of that and make you guys better,also you all seem pretty sociable and i feel that i would get along very well you all.

Why I'd be a good member:I am pretty good in abd,aikido,sparring and parkour,so i will be very useful in wars and replay making.

You also need to give the info to any other accounts you've had.:i have an alternate account named xtremeheat but i dont use it anymore.
Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
Applicant:jelaun
Belt:3rd dan black belt

How active I am weekly:I will be online everyday,atleast untill the quarantine is over,when school starts back i will be online from around 4 pm to 7 pm

Reasoning behind wanting to join:I have seen some of you guys ingame and you are pretty good so i want to be apart of that and make you guys better,also you all seem pretty sociable and i feel that i would get along very well you all.

Why I'd be a good member:I am pretty good in abd,aikido,sparring and parkour,so i will be very useful in wars and replay making.

You also need to give the info to any other accounts you've had.:i have an alternate account named xtremeheat but i dont use it anymore.

Hello jelaun, thank you for applying, join the clan discord and when I get home I will add you as a member.
ISSA GANG BANG

Applicant: mitch, mitchy
Belt: Custom / 6th Dan

How active I am weekly: daily

Reasoning behind wanting to join: I need a clan to mix with and I thought i'd come back to spark

Why I'd be a good member: because i am still playing this dogshit game even though its dead, showing my dedication. also i like warring and shit so...
Applicant: Angels
Belt: custom

How active I am weekly: login everyday for rewards lmao, might play ingame if im bored

Reasoning behind wanting to join: well there's someone i knew here, i dunno where he is now.. since he's really inactive and i'd like to interact with new dudes here

Why I'd be a good member: um.. my personality? lmao ... honestly im confused at how to answer this one but....... i'll give my best for this clan

You also need to give the info to any other accounts you've had.
Societte, Vog
M e H
.elizviel
Application For Spark
Applicant: Rikimario
Belt: 4th dan black belt

How Active I Am Weekly: I play pretty much every day, so 5 to 6 days a week

Reasoning behind wanting to join: Because gang is my bestie and everyone in gang seems pretty cool, and i wanna devote myself to a clan rather then attempting to create my own.

Why I'd be a good member: I can make art, im loyal, im devoted, im trustworthy, im good with people when i need to be, I would make a good recruiter, and if im accept i will just demonstrate my skills to you.
Spark Application
Applicant: GETDAVED, (and 2 other accounts I forgot)

Belt: Green (other accounts were 50 games from 2nd dan, and black)

Join Date: sometime in early 2013 (first account). July or August 2018 (Second account)

How Active I Am Weekly: I play almost every day unless i'm tired or busy for at least an hour (mostly after 10:00pm GMT-5)

Reasoning Behind Wanting To Join: I Want to join because I want to be in a active and skilled clan. Also since I've started playing again the people in spark have seemed pretty cool and really good at the game.

Why I'd Be a Good Member: I would say i'm decent at aikido, abd, mushu, and judo. I was a black belt on both of my other accounts. I haven't played in a while but I learn quickly. I'm pretty active and I'm not toxic most of the time.