My DeviantArt profile

GFX

Digital Art

animations

traditional art *big imgs

textures

misc

Last edited by cappuccino; Jul 7, 2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: :(
Do you have stock images for these arts and just added effects to them or did you draw the whole thing yourself?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I use renders for the characters and stocks, c4ds, fractals, nebulas and such things to make the background. The background of the first four signs were drawn with the smudge tool.
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Ah... Anime girls.. attracts me like magnets..

That's why I only make signatures with girls
you have no flow or places to rest your eyes
a lot of your area is filled with contrasting colors with bright colors guiding us to something useless
then you have a depth problem in the three ; Corrupt, Flares, Symph, since you've added too much detail and color and blah blah, you now have just a flat plane that takes up the whole area
make sure to work with the background in a way that doesn't stick the the character or wording that you want to make your focal point
these are great pieces of art and editing but they just don't fit signitures
and my last point would be the sizes you created them at are unappealing
Originally Posted by HOBOHOBOHOBOHOBOHOBO View Post
you have no flow or places to rest your eyes
a lot of your area is filled with contrasting colors with bright colors guiding us to something useless
then you have a depth problem in the three ; Corrupt, Flares, Symph, since you've added too much detail and color and blah blah, you now have just a flat plane that takes up the whole area
make sure to work with the background in a way that doesn't stick the the character or wording that you want to make your focal point
these are great pieces of art and editing but they just don't fit signitures
and my last point would be the sizes you created them at are unappealing

Thank you.

I will pay attention to those details in my next work.
Cell's Vortex looks simple and nice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm working on a big smudge project. Here's a wip:

I still didn't give it a name

Last edited by cappuccino; Jul 6, 2015 at 05:31 PM.
I like your art work, not sure which I like the most in particular. The pieces are nice. It feels like there is too much going on and the viewers eyes are all over the place.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Cell's Vortex looks simple and nice.

I agree with you, it's simple yet interesting.
vlone