Ranking
Original Post
Char's Tricking Thread
Yea, the name expains it. I don't have too many tricking replays rn so I can't start out with too many.

LAST PAGE C:
Attached Files
[Trick] Butler - Battle.rpl (833.2 KB, 46 views)
[Trick] Marrez - COMBOOO.rpl (530.4 KB, 53 views)
[Trick] Ty - Smooth Combo.rpl (595.7 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Sep 8, 2015 at 07:19 AM.
not me
tyhazel replay - you start with a good opener, looks promising

but then you make this what was most likely supposed to be an axe webster/frontflip, idk

you didn't land it, and after that you start making a bunch of unrealistic movements other than the cork, the cork was pretty nice

work on your realism, movements and smoothness

butler1010 replay - fantastic opener

ok so you break into a run, make one step, twitch a whole lot and do what was probably gonna be an aerial or side flip, and it didn't look that great

the next move, you transition into a position from where you're gonna do a cork, looks pretty fine, the cork itself was a bit twitchy but whatever

then i thought you were gonna do one of those twist thingies like flash or oblivion do, but i was dissapointed

marrez replay - this one is definitely the best out of the 3, although mardo outmeme'd you :^)

conclusion; work on the shit i said you should work on
I know the butler one sux. I only really uploaded it cause of the opener. And I didn't get to spin cause he pinged . Thanks for the constructive comment and the compliments .
-----
Just a quick thing I did in about 10 minutes.
Attached Files
QuickTrick SwingThru.rpl (176.5 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Aug 11, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not me
compliments on the flash kicks, and you just lost momentum during the cork setup

and websters are hard without momentum which you didn't have much of
butler replay -

eh, i dont like the start, multiplayer replays, you know. the corkscrew flip shit, thing was nice, i'll give you that one. next cork was good, but i dont like how you touch the ground with it, looks really really REALLY unrealistic. plus you had to jump to get a pose - ish. 6.5/10

marrez replay -

generic opener generic cork. you're all about the corks m8 and i dont like corks 1/10

other replay thing -

normal opener, nice frontflip - no landing and what did you even follow up it with? eh, good cork i dont know what that was. 3/10

over all 8/10
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Wait, I only corked once in the marrez replay. Did you mean the Tyhazel replay for the first thing? And was the "other replay thing" the singleplayer replay? Cause I didn't cork in that either.
not me
he clearly has no idea what he's talking about so i suggest you ignore him completely
This is probably one of my best replays if not THE best.
-----
Nothing too fancy in these ones.
Attached Files
Tricking 101.rpl (96.5 KB, 12 views)
[Trick] Zeph - Butterfly Kick.rpl (706.5 KB, 11 views)
Combo Challenge.rpl (279.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not me