Toribash
Original Post
Optional fracture colors
As the title implies perhaps players should be able to buy fracture colors.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
You would then be able to change your fracture color to your force color, so it doesn't look like anything fractured, giving you an advantage over the other player.
^ You have a point but I think the opponent would hear you fracture yourself too.
Well then you yourself wouldn't know either, same thing with having the same force/relax right.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Unless you'rld hear it...btw doesn't a fractured joint look different( i mean thicker or smaller)
(^°o°)\__.:.__/(°o°^)
i want some frac colors, great idea bruh, btw isnt the frac color plasma?
Nah man people like me who put off the sounds of toribash or maybe even CANT hear them because of their computers will be in a disadvantage since its actualy only the color that we recognize when a joint is fractured. The only point i support this in is to clear off the tc from the economy, for the rest not supporting this since its only 1. : a waste of time in coding 2. : disadvantage for others 3. : it doesnt happen the whole that you get fractured so why buying extra a color for it? Just think of the fractured joint as being void or if you like just try coding and modifiyng a data file in toribash. I guess that would work too.
I think this would be a nice addition, and I don't think it would cause a lot of problems.
In my opinion, they should cost about the same amount as relax colors.
So yeah lets say you get fractured.
You use your force color on the fracture and TADA!, the opponent doesnt know what's fractured. That's not fair if you ask me, unless you apply what PSHY < that guy above
said, making the joint smaller or something like that
"no sir i did not scam that player"
Maybe they can make new colors for the fracture? 5k to change the color to one of 3 or more choices. They could also add a system that tells you about any injuries obtained. i like this idea.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they