Toribash
Original Post
Dojo Colors?
Hi,
I thought it would be a fun idea to have Dojo Color as an item in toribash
I know there are already floor textures but i think it would be cool to have one
that fills in your dojo, maybe theres no need for a new item, just a bigger floor
texture, but i think it is definitely something that would be cool.
Don't Be afraid to tell me what you think.

I made examples also, there are some slightly darker spots i put in there so it doesn't look all the same color.
*pics extremely large* (adjust your browsers zoom)

Gold

Toxic

Light Blue/Diamond

Best For Last, Custom

Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
Originally Posted by Tacticaled View Post
What do you mean outline color?
The Dojo Dq line being colored?

Indeed
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I also think that only the outline of the dojo should be colourable. Otherwise the dojo colour would interfere with the normal ground textures
Last edited by Dreamskip; Mar 30, 2015 at 09:22 AM.
maybe no need for loads of new items and only use the custom one

u would get them in 128 256 and 512 or 1024 and it will resize or smthing.
the custom one looks dope but i also think its gonna be annoying its just gonna be a big pointless image
-----
Originally Posted by Dreamskip View Post
I also think that only the outline of the dojo should be colourable. Otherwise the dojo colour would interfere with the normal ground textures

looking at the title i thought this is what he ment but u cant really get a custom version of this can u
but like a normal imperial or chronos one would look cool

but wait lets get shitted on with pure items!!!!what will u do then??!!?
Last edited by counter; Mar 31, 2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dreamskip View Post

wait but i just thought. if two people have the Dq line colors then who's will get to be displayed?

And i agree with flame, Pure Dq line will be loads of fun
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
Originally Posted by Tacticaled View Post
wait but i just thought. if two people have the Dq line colors then who's will get to be displayed?

That shouldn't be big of a deal. It would work like normal ground textures. The player which has played longer (tori) would get to display his dojo colour. If he gets beaten by another player ( who first was uke and then became tori) then he gets to display his dojo colour.