Ranking
Original Post
CHALLENGES should be added in the Toribash gaming-system.
An easier way of earning Toricredits I would say, "challenges". A specific challenge and amount towards that challenge. I want on here because it can be a lot easier getting TC. I mean how about weekend challenges where we challenge yourself, into earning much TC. It has to have a specific difficulty and amount poured in the challenge.

Also how bout higher belts and higher chances of playing intense challenges against online? We could do that too. Example: A new weekend and a new system where you finally do challenges where you earn stuff. It can be an online type program, where there is like dueling. I mean dueling already exist. How bout just a dueling program into part of being a challenge. So that way you don't have to set up a server of your own for 1k duels and other things like it. It can be the easiest way (kind of) to earn tori credits.
Thanks for the attention!
~Badman4546
Cracker Of 87
From a general market and economy perspective, the community shouldn't be looking into generating more tc. There's already tourneys, users winning games ingame, and the ToriShop generating enough tc for the community—from my point of view, anyway. I could totally be wrong.

This is a really cool suggestion man. I like the general concept of it, but it's made to do nearly the exact opposite of what is needed for the economy.

(a staff member who has access to the current amount of tc being circulated can give you accurate insight; everything I just said is entirely speculation and from experience with the torimarket)

edit: maybe if this is to be implemented, it could be updated for individual users on a weekly basis. For example, I log on Monday (the hypothetical day the challenges restart weekly), and I get three challenges that get me 1k each. I can complete these challenges, get my 3k, and go on about my week.

Another issue with this is players alt-farming and generating tc off of completing challenges on alternate accounts. There'd have to be some sort of Qi restriction, or you'd just have to make the challenges really difficult. Both defeat the purpose of it in my opinion, as these challenges really would only benefit and appeal to the newer populace of the game anyway. Tough to work with.
Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 24, 2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: made an edit
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
From a general market and economy perspective, the community shouldn't be looking into generating more tc. There's already tourneys, users winning games ingame, and the ToriShop generating enough tc for the community—from my point of view, anyway. I could totally be wrong.

The TC generated will soon be reduced notably as 1st rank will not be getting the daily prize after new matchmaking is enrolled. This means that around 1 mill TC a month that used to be generated will be discontinued. I feel like this is well enough to offer some other alternative in TC spawning.

Things like challenges could be very nice addition to the game, it would overall improve players' in-game activity and provide newer players some chance of earning TC. Although it can easily mess up the economy if it's not planned out correctly so it might take a long time to implement.
Not sure rewarding with TC is a good idea. There are plans to add challenges in the future but rewards are most likely going to be untradeable items.
Honestly, having challenges is fun. And it should be there for the fun of it.
Having "achievements" as a reward or something similar, would be good enough.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Maybe something like Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 does? They had a beginning Challenge which you could complete at anytime and get the prize, which was win 75 games. Maybe something like this;

Daily Challenge; (Insert a Daily Challenge)
Weekly Challenge; (Insert a Weekly Challenge)
Monthly Challenge; (Insert a Monthly Challenge)

The Daily Challenge would generate less TC, maybe 500 or 1k or something, weekly could be like 5k or something, and monthly could be 10k? Maybe it could progress in difficulty as well as time? I dunno, but this seems like a genius idea.

Supported 100% no b8 m8 str8 r8 8/8
@SkypePro,

Lol, thanks for the support. I love your signature.

@Sir,

yeah, you're right. That's acceptable, I kinda meant fun daily type of challenges and sometimes weekly kind of challenges. Like the rest of you are talking about. Or maybe 500 TC a day per week. (If they were to complete the challenge). If you fail, I would say. You can't get another chance to get Toricredits. Just random challenges.
-----
@Mafia,

Getting achievements from challenges would be boring though. At least earning some item that's from your tier or something.
Last edited by badman4546; Mar 28, 2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cracker Of 87
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Maybe something like Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 does? They had a beginning Challenge which you could complete at anytime and get the prize, which was win 75 games. Maybe something like this;

Daily Challenge; (Insert a Daily Challenge)
Weekly Challenge; (Insert a Weekly Challenge)
Monthly Challenge; (Insert a Monthly Challenge)

The Daily Challenge would generate less TC, maybe 500 or 1k or something, weekly could be like 5k or something, and monthly could be 10k? Maybe it could progress in difficulty as well as time? I dunno, but this seems like a genius idea.

Supported 100% no b8 m8 str8 r8 8/8

Don't try to compare such big games to Toribash. This would never work, it would spawn way too much TC. In case such system gets implemented we should just limit ourselves to either weekly or monthly challenges, otherwise it would seriously impact economy.

Originally Posted by badman4546 View Post
@SkypePro,

Lol, thanks for the support. I love your signature.

@Sir,

yeah, you're right. That's acceptable, I kinda meant fun daily type of challenges and sometimes weekly kind of challenges. Like the rest of you are talking about. Or maybe 500 TC a day per week. (If they were to complete the challenge). If you fail, I would say. You can't get another chance to get Toricredits. Just random challenges.
-----
@Mafia,

Getting achievements from challenges would be boring though. At least earning some item that's from your tier or something.

Elaborate
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Don't try to compare such big games to Toribash. This would never work, it would spawn way too much TC. In case such system gets implemented we should just limit ourselves to either weekly or monthly challenges, otherwise it would seriously impact economy.

If the Challenges were hard enough for players to not be able to do in 5 minutes, then I think it'd be alright. Especially if they reset on a time interval, it being daily, weekly, and monthly. The TC prices I set are obviously just there for a general idea, they could be much lower.