Toribash
Original Post
despite all my rage im still just a rat in a cage
welcome
haven't done anything tb related in a very long time, here's a quick one for now, sorry for my mediocrity
Attached Files
BigWeeWeeClub.rpl (139.5 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by piss; Feb 27, 2022 at 03:36 AM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
L
Attached Files
Gas tank explosion .rpl (130.2 KB, 23 views)
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
woops haven't updated this in a while
Attached Files
2 for 1 special.rpl (303.8 KB, 20 views)
your gonna lose subscriber bro
Attached Files
you posted cringebrov2.rpl (184.7 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by piss; Jan 1, 2020 at 04:59 AM.
that's actually pretty cool bro, i like it.

the spins r nice and the dms smooth.
kinda stiff
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
bad replay but i'm really tired
Attached Files
stfu.rpl (134.0 KB, 16 views)
man im lazy
-----
like, REALLY lazy
Attached Files
ow my peen.rpl (112.6 KB, 15 views)
i hate the roman empire.rpl (225.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by piss; Mar 23, 2020 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
good movement, but lazy booms, u deen work on it 80/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
never trust harold
Attached Files
harold.rpl (252.8 KB, 24 views)
Nice replay you got but i notice you still struggle to balance yourself and not fall to the ground. Also dont focus too much on fixing serveral joints because you are forgetting to balance and move smoother with the other parts. That was noticeable when you tried to get the hand dm so u could skeet the head and you were focusing so much on the dm that you fell to the ground and lost lots of speed and your tori looked like it was struggling to get up again because you raised your shoulder so your balance was focused on the arm rather than the whole upper body. Try to focus the whole balance mainly on your feet so you get a better understanding of it. (i think the rpl is made i cba to check sry). Also you placed your hand below your leg on frame 230 and that was stopping you from placing your leg on the ground earlier so you could balance your body. Dont do that id rather you use ghosting instead of blocking your own bodypart.
Last edited by Deni; Apr 2, 2020 at 10:54 AM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO