Ranking
Originally Posted by SL7549 View Post

that is epic lol

nice one btw =D
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Echo?
Hey! just a thought but is it possible to have it echo when you have saved or loaded a move?

in other words have it tell me if i save or loaded the move or not? (just a user friendly kinda thought)

Edit: not working for me at all. shift+F1-9 just seems to actually load the same move instead of saving it to my key. the loading part works though. (obviously)

cant seem to work around it any way.. went in and looked at the script but cant really seem to pinpoint a problem. Sorry.

Well the script seems to work regardless of my ability to get it to work, so bravo.
Last edited by SDKExile; Jun 12, 2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Issues.
Lies, Hax and Interpolation.
1 saves a move. F1 loads that move. 2 saves another move. F2 saves that move. So on, so forth...
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Originally Posted by rawksonic View Post
1 saves a move. F1 loads that move. 2 saves another move. F2 saves that move. So on, so forth...

would you press 1 BEFORE you do the move, AFTER you do the move, or during the replay? i confooses
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays

Thanks a bunch, I was a tad bit confused.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
would you press 1 BEFORE you do the move, AFTER you do the move, or during the replay? i confooses

You press 1 after you have set all of your joints. So, I guess that would be AFTER you have done the move, but BEFORE you press space. So, if you wanted to copy an opener from a replay, open up the replay and pause it before the second set of turnframes, then hit edit, then hit 1.

Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Thanks a bunch, I was a tad bit confused.

np
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
You press 1 after you have set all of your joints. So, I guess that would be AFTER you have done the move, but BEFORE you press space. So, if you wanted to copy an opener from a replay, open up the replay and pause it before the second set of turnframes, then hit edit, then hit 1.

thx dude!

EDIT: ermm i have a mac labtop so when i press the f keys they do somthing else like adjust the volume, or adjust the brightness....whatever.
but when i save the move with 1 then start a new sp game and hit f1 all it does is turn the brightness down and nothing else
could you plz use an alternate key setting?
Last edited by psyfon; Jun 19, 2008 at 09:12 PM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
You're forgetting the Fs.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!