Toribash
Originally Posted by Classic View Post
Hi!

I’m Mike, Known as Classic, Formerly Blind, and Formerly Formerly XxTazxX.

I live in Florida (GMT -5) and am back from my 8th(?) break over the years. I’ve been around TB since 2013, and as many times as I’ve left over the years, I’ve always come back. I’d like to make this my final return and hopefully stay for a bit .

My discord is Classic#2401, and although I’m usually not very active on that kinda stuff, I can definitely try my hardest to be as active as possible.

As far as IRL information goes, I’m a 19-year-old college student who gave up college soccer to pursue an Athletic Training major only to drop it the following year for business. You can reach me anytime from 6 p.m. – 3 a.m. my time because I am currently nocturnal.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk, and it would be an honor to join your family <3.

Posted and Accepted!
Welcome to the bar mate!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Liqour Application
Hello,I'm Charljay.And I like to party.So i think this is the place to be,My main mod's are Aikido/Aikidobigdojo and Xspar.I'm an extremely happy guy and a very active player when it comes to ingame activity.I Know Chick and I've been in alot of clans with chick and we know eachother well.My GMT is 0 and i'm from the UK .I wish that I can join Liqour as I think it's a friendly clan and has many achievements that I Want to be apart of.I look forward to hearing back from you-Regards-Charljay<3
Adapt what is useful,Reject what is useless,And add what is specifically you're own.-Bruce Lee
Originally Posted by CharlJay View Post
Hello,I'm Charljay.And I like to party.So i think this is the place to be,My main mod's are Aikido/Aikidobigdojo and Xspar.I'm an extremely happy guy and a very active player when it comes to ingame activity.I Know Chick and I've been in alot of clans with chick and we know eachother well.My GMT is 0 and i'm from the UK .I wish that I can join Liqour as I think it's a friendly clan and has many achievements that I Want to be apart of.I look forward to hearing back from you-Regards-Charljay<3

have you by chance been to australia
You have been visted by MrBluBerry!
Originally Posted by MrBluBerry View Post
have you by chance been to australia

I Have not been to australia.Why?
Adapt what is useful,Reject what is useless,And add what is specifically you're own.-Bruce Lee
Denied. Very weak application and we do not think Liquor is an appropriate fit for you at the moment.
hi liquor and friends, you guys all probably know me, my main is counter previously called Flame I was in liquor for a while. I want to join liquor because I like the people in the clan and I think I would be a lovely addition.
Some information about me in real life is that I am 16 years old studying business and a level maths, I am a cool guy I think and uhm my GMT is 0+ but that doesn't matter because ill likely get on at anytime you want and yeah lovely that just about wraps up my application bye fellow liquor friends I hope you enjoyed reading it, id also like to say I'm pretty good at abd so I will kick some ass.
Come wait in line at the door, your app has been posted. Join our discord.
-----
Welcome to the bar Jesus
Last edited by Frost; Aug 27, 2020 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
an application

Howdy folks, my name is Jaxon, but you can call me Jax.
First off, I'll get the basic stuff out of the way:

GMT: -5
Discord: Jaxonium#2020

Why am I here?

Why, thank you for asking. I'm interested in joining [l] because I used to be in this clan. As a matter of fact, I wrote the text in the recruitment thread. I was a member around Liquor's revival, and I did my best to help see it to official. A few months after, I lost interest in the game and quit for about 2 years. Now I'm kinda sorta back, and I decided that if I'm gonna be playing, I should be back with my family.

Other than that, there's not much to say. I've been playing for a long time, ran a few clans myself. Some of the more notable ones were (God) and (x), but they didn't ever hit official. I've been here for awhile, but I haven't done anything huge. I was in ES for like a month. The viking event from way back was actually my idea, but I quit before it started.

I doubt yall care too much about me though. Thank you for reading my app, hopefully I'll be back with you guys soon.
I'm just gamin' man
Liqour Application

Hello I'm Nasa A.K.A Tricktion.I'm 15 coming 16 soon and my irl name is Jack.I want to join liqour because I know a few people from Liqour and I feel like I could be a great help to the clan.I play abd a fair amount but I have a long way to go

I'm From England(London) So my GMT is -0(I think). My Discord Is NASA#0707

My hobbies are Football, Videogames(obviously), And Drawing(I'm not great at it)
I Particularly Like the games Warzone, Brawlhalla, Forza, Fifa If anyone would like to play Thank you for reading.
Last edited by nasa; Oct 4, 2020 at 01:34 AM. Reason: fix
I am thirsty
Hi, My name ingame is Catana but if you want you can call me by my real name alex.

I would like to be in liquor because I know many people there and like how you guys are a tight knit community. I am a 4th dan soon to be 5th and I live in florida. My specific timezone is EST though. Some things about me, I am 15 years old, 5'4 and my two favorite games are toribash and minecraft. If it matters, I am pretty good at toribash and have won an etourney once. My step-dad was previously an alcoholic who abused my mom but then he drove into a tree and died. So all I have to say is drink responsibly my friends.

-Catana