Toribash
beautiful replay,speedy opener,clear dm and the final part is absolutly awesome. but i don't understand why u cut 20 frames for nothing. 9.5/10
u're welcome for the 100 post ;)
Really like the start, It felt unique after 450

First kick, witch lifted uke up in the air feelt powerfull and retained your nice flow as well.

The following kicks looked good as well and had a nice flow.

I don't know what happend after that, ukes upper body just disappeared.

really nice replay overall as always
Not much to say about this... I am officially Mindblown over that replay. The opener was one of the best i have seen in a while. The dm's and the way you obliterated uke's body was awesome.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Macks replays are racist" -Larfen
dude that opener is ridiculous
no idea what the grab was for but it resulted in fast dms so ok
hitting uke on the ground is something I dont like but torso disappeared so ok
overall the opener stole it completely
Last edited by pusga; Jun 22, 2015 at 08:38 AM. Reason: a word
oh yeah
umm wtf is that speed are u speedy gonzales ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
dude that opener is ridiculous
no idea what the grab was for but it resulted in fast dms so ok
hitting uke on the ground is something you dont like but torso disappeared so ok
overall the opener stole it completely

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Not much to say about this... I am officially Mindblown over that replay. The opener was one of the best i have seen in a while. The dm's and the way you obliterated uke's body was awesome.

Originally Posted by ifred View Post
Really like the start, It felt unique after 450

First kick, witch lifted uke up in the air feelt powerfull and retained your nice flow as well.

The following kicks looked good as well and had a nice flow.

I don't know what happend after that, ukes upper body just disappeared.

really nice replay overall as always

tbh these three gentleman sums up my whole escapade about this whole replay
cool replay Xioi
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Thanks alot everyone


and i'm working on some parkours saint, just gotta finish them ;)
#FRED4PRESIDENT
#KillTheScootCork
Team Ica Vikings
^^^^^^
Most viewed replay thread on forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump


got parkour and madmans coming up as my work schedule has thinned down a bit.
#FRED4PRESIDENT
#KillTheScootCork
Team Ica Vikings
^^^^^^
Most viewed replay thread on forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]