Ranking
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Right, I am in desperate need of a new game but I'm not sure what I should get.

I quite like FPS games and Action-RPGs, but nothing's caught my eye as of yet. I'd also like a game which has some really good shotguns in it - I love shotguns, especially after all the fun I had with them in Planetside 2 and BF3.
But I'm more than willing to try anything at this point.

Any suggestions? I'd prefer a game on PC, but both Xbox360 and PS3 are options too.
Bonus points for open-world/non-linear games.

Gotham city impostors has some satisfying pump action in it. Doesn't have the open-worldness and has a bit of a silly art style, but that's what the game's intended to be.. oh, also, it's multiplayer and stuff..
Also, xenus 2 is an open world game, which reminds me a bit of far cry, but... less awesome(?) It is more complicated than the second farcry at times, but it generally feels... not as satisfying, IMO. Still worth a try.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Okay

I need to find...

A fighting PC game that you can do flips and practically all you want like toribash, no animations, Just fights PC game fights

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO

I would like a game PC also

That has alot of Jump scares, horror, creepy, like slender or maze

Makes you jump alot
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Okay

I need to find...

A fighting PC game that you can do flips and practically all you want like toribash, no animations, Just fights PC game fights

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO

Makes you jump alot

Depending on how hard it is for you to get scared, you could try Fear/2/F3ar. I believe the chernobyl (Obvious typo is obvious) series is somewhat scary as well.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Okay

I need to find...

ALSO

Makes you jump alot

Idk about the fighting game. They're rare for the pc.
For jump scares try Metro 2033. I found it epic and it had a few scary moments though it's nothing you play waiting for the next face to pop up. You'd have to give the actual game a shot too :P
PM me with any and all questions
Okay

I need to find...

nothing like this exists so far i know. if u want some fighting try and go for the street fighter series etc.

ALSO

Makes you jump alot

a really cary game, but without any jumps is amnesia. prob one of the best horror games ever.

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I'm looking for fun games that can be played on my OLD pc , yes its really old.
I just get really bored when I can't use my laptop so im looking for some fun without it.
I would like 2D since any 3D wont work in my pc.
games anything works , I'm a casual player.
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
I'm looking for fun games that can be played on my OLD pc , yes its really old.
I just get really bored when I can't use my laptop so im looking for some fun without it.
I would like 2D since any 3D wont work in my pc.
games anything works , I'm a casual player.

not sure how old your computer is, but may give Battle for Wesnoth a try really great game, which makes even fun over long time, u can download additional maps, more story´s and so on.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
No 3d at all? That's horrible :P I was going to recomend Call of Cthullhu: Dark corners of the earth but you could also try something like The binding of Isaac. Google for "top 10 2d games" or "Best indie platformer". That's what i do when my sea of games dry out.
PM me with any and all questions