ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Custom Win Messages
So I haven't seen anything like this but what if we were able to buy custom win messages?

Maybe like a Custom Belt title but for wins you know?

Oh and also let's not forget about lose messages.
Last edited by rickie; Oct 5, 2016 at 04:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Cool idea.
Yea, certain words could be blacklisted if necessary and because I imagine the text line would be set in the item like sounds it would be visible and able to be changed by admins/smods if misuse occurs.

The custom belt has no blacklisted words...
Anything goes if it stayin in the no nazi and no racism area imo. This is handeled worh reports like usual from other players
I mean if the game is a free speach on forum and in-game i don't see why ban the word fuck or bitch... Or you're fucked bitch

Anyway, the idea is very good and easy implemented. Supported
Last edited by Insanity; Oct 6, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I thought he was referring to the racist and other bad slurs. I'm sure they'll allow words like that.
I support this idea bc it's as far as I know original and it would be a great asset to the game especially for ppl like me who, as far as items are concerned are complete with their inventory. What if this idea could go further and maybe somehow we could have custom win images? Either in addition to or instead of the default text (Ofc there would be a size limit).

Am I right to say that this win text would only be triggered if the game is won by points? (just like win sound)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Why would it be limited by points? If you win by DQ or points the text stays the same (___ has won!) so I don't think it should be limited to just points.
I don't think it should be that much I had a low price in mind somewhere from 2-10k so.
Did this die? I really want to see "10 bands 50 bands 100 bands" every time I win a match. Considering I rarely win.
supporteddddddddd
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
Did this die? I really want to see "10 bands 50 bands 100 bands" every time I win a match. Considering I rarely win.

Let's not even discuss it man OMG

I've forwarded it to the devs, as with most things in this board. Don't worry.
collect snots from the nose