Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkeAlt View Post
Action RPG: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Aria of Sorrow (PSX/GBA respectively)
Traditional RPG: Chrono Trigger (SNES,DS,PSX)/Chrono Cross (PSX)

I've played all of those save for Chrono Cross.
Might try it.

Any more suggestions?
I need an extremely violent and gory game, outside of toribash, or Postal 2, or Soldier of fortune, on console.
im looking for a good multiplayer coop game so rpg with much characters maybe able to play over internet or in (dont know if this english) Lan

but not an mmorpg ^^
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by spenpoo View Post
I need an extremely violent and gory game, outside of toribash, or Postal 2, or Soldier of fortune, on console.

Prototype, Gears of War series, Bulletstorm (maybe) and Dead Island.
Also Mortal Kombat

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
im looking for a good multiplayer coop game so rpg with much characters maybe able to play over internet or in (dont know if this english) Lan

but not an mmorpg ^^

Borderlands, Sacred 2.
i already have borderlands

and sacred i have on xbox 360 :/

im just looking for a good game thats very good and funnie in multiplayer (co-op)

so but thx for your help 4zb41

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i already have borderlands

and sacred i have on xbox 360 :/

im just looking for a good game thats very good and funnie in multiplayer (co-op)

so but thx for your help 4zb41

Hmm... well, how about Portal 2? More puzzle than RPG game, but co-op is rather fun.

Or even better, Monster Hunter!
If you have a PSP, get Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (or Portable 3rd if you can read Japanese/are willing to patch the game to english)
But if you have a Wii, get Monster Hunter 3.
The PSP games have wireless LAN play, and the Wii version has online play, but IMO doesn't have anywhere near as much content as the PSP one.
Me and my brother have had a blast playing these games for the last few years. Although I warn you - the learning curve is steep, and it's not to everyone's tastes
(OR, if you live in Japan/Korea, you can play Monster Hunter Frontier, which is the PC version...)

If you just want a game that's funny, and is great in co-op, you should get Castle Crashers on your Xbox360 (or PS3 should you have one).
Last edited by 4zb41; Oct 17, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
i have portal 2 too i dont get it work on multiplayer

so no i dont have a ps3 , psp or wii :/ just a not functionantal xbox 360 and a compute

and no i donte live in korea / japan ;d

i googled castel crashers it looks cool but how i said my xbox 360 dont work

hm i think i will look on a few sites in the internet and maybe find there a good F2P game

I'm looking for a game... well genre really. Basically it's a squad based shooter that's rts and you command your squads from above.... You move them into buildings and such, for the life of me i cant remember any games or what the genre is called....
tactical rts. anything relic makes counts. company of heroes, dow2

gory and violent? SPACEMARINE