Ranking
Original Post
What is the most Scariest Experience you had!!
Ok, so basically.. There was this one time where I was home alone and it was like 2 AM and of course you know me the sweaty tryhard, I'm sitting here bout' to get off my ps4 of playing some OVERWATCH! After I do this I hear like screeching outside and it makes me cringe a bit as it gets louder. It stops and then when I get on my bed I look at my window and see a shadow of a figure of some sort and it screeches outside again and runs away. I thought it was my imagination of a cat or some shit but it most likely wasn't. Apparently I shrugged it off and went to sleep, but when I woke up and went outside I saw scratches or marks on my window as if something was trying to get in... ;-;

So wat about u guys?!
usually when i poop i tuck my private between my legs, then the one time i didn't it drops down and smacks my floating log. i was pretty shook and ever since then i went trans. i just couldn't deal with the constate state of fear that would overcome my body everytime i walked into a bathroom and made eye contact with what you guys call the toilet. but to me its the devil. but before this i sat down to use a bodet once everyone told me it was a fancy toilet. but i swear one of satans minons came up and licked my arse before i could wipe and i feel super bad even till this day! i guess you can say me n toilets don't get along even to this day
Last edited by pouffy; Apr 25, 2019 at 02:17 AM. Reason: yo chill
one time i choked on bacon and like it wasnt coming out and i panicked and ran away and someone tried chasing me to save me but gave up after 2 steps and i thought i was gonna die but i slammed myself against a wall and somehow that worked

yet agone my genius iq surprises even me

one of those white things dentists put in your mouth to dry up the water clogged my throat and I choked for 20 seconds
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
one time i went to home depot with my mom and i found a cool screw on the floor and i picked it up and put it in my pocket, and on the way home i showed it to my mom and she said i shouldnt do that and it was technically stealing and i got so scared that i was gonna go to jail that i threw up in the car

i have not picked up another screw at home depot since this fateful day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i once locked myself in the closet of my old house when i was playing hide and seek with my nieces, i was like 6 so the thoughts going through my head were IM GONNA DIE OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME

im still mad about it the dumb closet auto locked and it didn't have a handle on the inside so it was pretty much set up to lock someone in there. what if you lived alone??

don't worry i survived by furiously banging on the door and screaming for help
I almost got hit by a car once when I was twelve.

I was walking down the street and it screeched to a halt to avoid hitting me.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
when i had my left testicle removed, nothing came close to the fear i had during that surgery.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .