Toribash
Original Post
Hide my shame.
Well. I've given up my hopes for toribash because I could not download for this theory:

Originally Posted by Skulfuk
It looks like something wrong with your browser.

I don't know how to fix that. I'll figure a way to fix this before I get kicked from a beloved clan :~;
私の顔にそれを言う。
You can have an excuse for being inactive, you are fine man don't worry
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was reinstalling because My replays and EVERYTHING were corrupted.

It's a big poop. But I'll try to reinstall. Although I've lost hope.

Anyway thanks.
私の顔にそれを言う。
It would be extremely easy for any of us to send you a setup that works for us through skype. Why didn't you just ask? Unless your computers is full of viruses and malware and your account is very limited, I don't see what could stop you from installing, reinstalling Toribash. If it's the browser, there are a lot of browsers out the. Simply reinstall another one(Opera, Firefox, Seamonkey) and try downloading again.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
You guys are Ultimate ;p

I'll do it.

Also, I meant corrupted by meaning that his joints would just Bulge far out and then he stops moving. Then I have to press next replay five times. They're just him relaxing all. I'll ask Internet if he saved our last spar.
私の顔にそれを言う。
If there'll be no hope at all, just reinstall windows, If I remember correctlly you can keep files in your computer. Try to download antivirus, scan, download CCleaner, fix errors and so on.
It worked! My toribash is back. Not everything, but some stuff.

Thanks to you guys. I'm back and better as always.
私の顔にそれを言う。