Ranking
Original Post
Anarkia's Top Tips, Tricks, and More
Introduction

Hello, I am MrMiyagy, today I would like to begin a thread where people can come to learn tips and tricks for playing the game my previous works were Aikido Beginner Tutorial and Aikido Adept Tutorial. However, As you can tell those were tutorials about grabbing in grapple mods. Here in Anarkia we do not do that, we go for no-grab preferably when possible. So we can use this thread to compile tips and tricks for no-grab, but not just no-grab. Here we will be leaving helpful tips for whatever mod or style you'd feel like, as long as it is not grapple of course. The thread will be broken down into sections, here on the main thread I will do my best to add them all in into the applicable sections, if something falls under multiple sections it will only end up in one. For example, taking your leg and wrapping it around someone can be used in striking and grapple no-grab fights, however I would simply put it under striking. Each section will be color coded, grapple will be green, striking will be blue, kicking will be pink, MMA will be orange, and boxing will be yellow. Why these colors you ask? No reason, they are simply the colors I picked

I will plan be adding attachments and more images when I get the chance and improving the format, for now I hope you enjoy the post/thread

Information For Submitting

Ways to submit:
Message me on forums
DM on Discord: MrFactsMiyagy#6419
Making a post on the thread (Recommended)

If you are looking to submit more tips, to make it easier for me try to add examples if you can. I will credit whoever left the tip and a link to your post with applicable attachments. Also, if you have a problem with any formatting simply tell me some suggestions and I will try to continue to improve the post as best I can. You can also feel free to have me add more information to a particular tip, simply say which tip it is and I will add and quote/credit you with a link to your post if you provided any attachments and I will add you name to that spoiler as a provider.

Grapple

Balance (MrMiyagy)

Catching Kicks (Renixxx)

Striking

Momentum Control (MrMiyagy)

Flow (Goldcloud9)

Lenshu Opener(Goldcloud9)

Kicking

Prediction (MrMiyagy)

MMA

N/A

Boxing

N/A

Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 28, 2023 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Corrections
Cloudy's signature lenshu opener
This is my go-to opener for lenshu3ng, I don't think it is good for duels as it is easily beaten by rush openers and it is ruined by a clap however I enjoy it for casual use. I like it because if dodged it gives you quite a bit of speed which allows you to chain it with other moves such as a second kick, if not dodged or blocked then it deals quite a bit of damage and have dm several times. The best counter is to block and raise a knee ready to kick as it leaves you in a vulnerable position. I made it by myself in singleplayer and I have never seen anyone else use it.

It is a 2 step opener with 3 variations for the second turn, I tend to play around with it on the second turn based on my opponents moves but I will give you the standard variations. I have attached a few replays that demonstrate it's use.

Turn 1

Hold all
Contract right pec

Extend left pec
Rotate chest left
Relax lumbar
Contract abs
Relax right knee
Contract left knee
Relax ankles

Turn 2 variation 1 - right leg kick
Relax pecs
Rotate chest right
Extend abs
Extend glutes
Relax right hip
Contract left hip

Turn 2 variation 2 - left leg kick
Extend right pec
Contract left pec
Rotate chest right
Relax abs
Extend glutes
Contract both hips
Extend left knee

You can alter this kick by playing around with shoulders elbows ankles etc

Turn 2 variation 3 cancel - don't use this one a lot but it is good to have when you get cold feet, it is kinda running away though
Contract both wrists
Contract left pec
Extend right pec
Rotate chest right
Bend lumbar left
Contract glutes
Contract right hip
Extend left hip
Contract right knee
Extend left knee

Turn 4
Raise right shoulder
Relax right elbow elbows
Hold lumbar
Extend left glute
Extend right hip
Extend right knee
Contract left knee
Attached Files
renixxx rt.rpl (77.6 KB, 1 views)
sexy opener.rpl (35.7 KB, 1 views)
lenshu leg dm op.rpl (38.4 KB, 1 views)
bro.rpl (79.9 KB, 1 views)
vs pneuma986.rpl (80.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Goldcloud9; Jan 28, 2023 at 01:56 PM.
This is the way