Toribash
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich.
-----
Also, Doxxy, you suck at grammar. No comma before the name.

Doxxy Moderated Message:
And you suck at story telling
Last edited by Doxxy; Dec 15, 2011 at 08:39 AM.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so
Nothing to see here.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist
Nothing to see here.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with alot of souce,
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
hmm... always thought it would be only one... well then it's

Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic grilled cheese sandwich. He was so anxious about it, he ate a large and moist gigantic dildo with a lot of

Which actually makes it funnier... ;)
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
---------------

Hey Milk, I already wrote large so you didn't have to add gigantic... ._.

Offtopic:
TOM WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS? ;_;
Last edited by Rozbickon; Dec 16, 2011 at 01:20 AM.
Nothing to see here.