ES Recruitment Drive
In-Game Name:babyneo
Reference:?
How long have you been playing Toribash: moths for on youtube 2010
Why you want to join Torigods:bec i have no clans wanna have clan again
How long have you been playing Toribash: A year or so. Why you want to join Torigods: Cause i want a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Cause i got good moves
In-Game Name:Matt76
Reference(s)**** :none
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:i want to join torigods because this is a great clan and i want to show my skillz and i want to be a part of this clan and i want to add many member in this clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i dont sure but i think you should to pick me because i am friendle i am never was banned and i am really sure if this is a good application you will be accept it,
It gets better...
Originally Posted by Rexereman View Post
Can i Join?

Can i Join?

i Join

i J

Lower case "i" capital "J"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
[Torigod]
Sorry bout the invade, but why are there so many noobcakes? This clan gets some of the worst applications I've ever seen.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
i want to join
I want join torigod because i respect gods and i want to be one. I admire the clan name since i seen the name torigod. I knew i wanted to be one i will promise if i become a member i will pay tribute in all actives i will fight for the title a torigod if i will fight for honor
geoker
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Sorry bout the invade, but why are there so many noobcakes? This clan gets some of the worst applications I've ever seen.

I have absolutely no idea. They're like moths to a lightglobe.
[Torigod]
name:bloodvain
Plya time:1 year
Belt:black before hack
follows directions
played against some 10th dons and won
the reason i want to join is that that im just tired of playing new people and want to start playing real people
i also have been watching this clan for awhile now
ive played with a couple of your clan members

best regards
bloodvain