Ranking
Thanks Erth
I really appreciate it.
Also, I'm going to assume you didn't notice, but there are actually 4 skeets in Multipenetration.
oh yeah
Yeah, I do rush, i dont have that much time to do replays, but I do them when I can. Also, here is a nuthug edit I am doing, I have not finished though.

Edit: Also "The devil" its ok I guess, I did it before I could boom, though. So nothing special.

And "Venom", I also did this before booms but I like it.

Oh yeah, and my replay names are completly irrelevant to the replays on purpose ;c

Edit2: Finished nuthug replay, tell me what to improve on it.
Attached Files
#Jobo - The Devil.rpl (179.6 KB, 15 views)
#Jobo - Venom.rpl (118.2 KB, 15 views)
#Jobo - Nuthug-edit.rpl (50.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by JoboMan; Feb 8, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
I apologise for this post.
Jobo: Just a quick little reply on your work. I think you are a mighty fine replay maker but I don't believe it's good enough for ORMO yet. Just keep improving and eventually you will be fit for the job.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
second try at ormo
LiftOFF- a madman with manipulation
Fast - its a fast Splitcap
Pissed off - a fast madman with many punches , but i dont have pose...
Attached Files
%Dzajko56_Class M_LiftOFF.rpl (289.7 KB, 11 views)
%Dzajko56_Fast.rpl (109.4 KB, 7 views)
%Dzajko56_Pissed Off.rpl (186.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Dzajko56; Feb 9, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
Dzajko56:
I can already tell you that these replays aren't ORMO worthy.

The only advice I can give you right now is to improve your style. It looks random and it seems that you don't even know what exactly you'Re going for. Try to bemore smooth and don't flounce so much. It looks like crap. You guys rush too much, take your time. A good replay isn't done in 5 minutes. Another thing: booming is a must-have skill to join ORMO. Try to boom.
Joboman:
I'll be quick because this was just to decide based on already known skill.
Devil wasn't to bad but not ORMO stuff.
Venom, pretty much same thing, didn't flow as well as some of your previous work and the decap was at a bad angle unfortunately.
The nuthug edit, im not a fan of edits anyway unless it's for teaching purposes. It's ncie but nothing really changed as far as i could see (other than the obvious boom). So yeh, meh.
I think you have great potential, i really do, i advise aiming for one excellent replay, something you're really proud of that takes ages. Once you've got that you may be able to cut down time wise keeping quality and from then on in it's a road to improvement :]
Sorry man, no from me, but apply again, i look froward to your future work.

Also Dzajko56;
A quick comment because im in a bit of a rush.
You're by no means a bad replay maker but all the hits seem very separate, try improving your flow but not switching direction so much and relaxing more external joints such as elbows and knees, also contracting them will increase speed often.
No from me, but keep trying.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello everyone, I am applying again!

My name is Butler153 and I would like to join ORMO because i will be able to make new friends and teach or be taught by you
I am good at making moves like decaps and splits
I live in South Africa and my GMT is +2, i am inactive from monday-friday afternoon due to school
Here are some of my replays!

Hope you liked my replays!
Attached Files
decap with my own head.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
taekkyon split.rpl (16.5 KB, 7 views)
Epic wushu decap.rpl (19.3 KB, 6 views)
facekick.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?